Keenan Cornelius DQ'd for dangerous illegal technique

FlexLuthor

Blue Belt
Reaction score
By dangerous technique I mean reaping.

By reaping, I mean his foot crossed the centerline for a second and his opponent fell back to really make sure it was reaped. Deuschbag.

Instant DQ.

Nice one Ibjjf.

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it forever..... FUCK the Ibjjf.

I have been getting the shit reaped out of me from Day 1. Guess what? I haven't had one injury from it. Neither have any of my training partners. Ever.

See for yourself. Thoughts?

[YT]m4VX3hn03tc[/YT]

Keenan DQ: http://youtu.be/m4VX3hn03tc

(If I fail at embedding... Someone help me out. On my phone.)

Last edited:
Here you go:

[YT]m4VX3hn03tc[/YT]

Listen to the jackals in the background cheer as their guy wins because the ref deems the position too dangerous for him to defend.

In moments like this i chuckle for all the shit people threw at judo and the IJF in 2010.

Listen to the jackals in the background cheer as their guy wins because the ref deems the position too dangerous for him to defend.

Worse than Argentinian soccer fans.

Wow. I don't see how anyone could be proud or happy with themselves for winning that way.

Ugh. Such bullshit.

That should go down as "DQ (Referee Assistance)"

That guy doing his victory pose after winning like that...bit shameless. It's a stupid rule.

Wow. I don't see how anyone could be proud or happy with themselves for winning that way.

its not like its a 1 match superfight, its a tournament. i will happily take any way to make my road to the podium easier

its not like its a 1 match superfight, its a tournament. i will happily take any way to make my road to the podium easier

Even so, I'd hope you wouldn't pump your fist and pose like a jackass.

Rules or not, the guy should not celebrate like he won by submission or something..

The other guy was pretty much diving for the DQ. Embarrassing.

If I happened to win by reaping DQ, I wouldn't celebrate.

In moments like this i chuckle for all the shit people threw at judo and the IJF in 2010.

Yeah, it seems the IJF has competition in the artificial rules lawyer approach to competition.

The problem with IBJJF is that if Keenan was Brazilian, that wouldn't have been called.

If the referee has to stop the match because your fucking leg is on backwards, you might have actually just lost.

Actually it's not anymore. That should have been a penalty and a stand up not a DQ. He got a gift and celebrated it like a choad.

I don't know - after looking at it a bunch more times it looks like the guy tapped. reaping in a submission = insta-dq.

still weaksauce on nogueira's part

Back