Kazushi Sakuraba is one of the GOATS

1st you prove your shit.

You said that the deal was> No Ref. interference.

Im sayin´that it´s BS, the deal was : the Ref. could interfere & stop the fight in case of a deep cut, for instance.

Show me.

Deep cut? Like from the Kimura that Saku had Royler in it? Okay. Cool, you proved me wrong. Congrats.

Answer my question now, thanks.

Deep cut? Like from the Kimura that Saku had Royler in it? Okay. Cool, you proved me wrong. Congrats.

Answer my question now, thanks.
See, you dont even know about that deal. Jus´avoid spammin´, & everythin´will be all right.

Your question was already answered in that thread of yours in the Worldwide. Since you´re an expert at diggin´shit in wiki, you´ll find it eazy.

Saku Goat is shoulder to shoulder with Fedor.

See, you dont even know about that deal. Jus´avoid spammin´, & everythin´will be all right.

Your question was already answered in that thread of yours in the Worldwide. Since you´re an expert at diggin´shit in wiki, you´ll find it eazy.

Lol aren't you an extremely healthy person? Dedicating so much to be the champion keyboard of a sherdog that is not relevant to the world of MMA ... for how long now?

Saku was indeed 6'0", the expected of a Middleweight, while Godzilla, i mean, Wand was incredible ... 5'10". And Arona was ... 5'11".

And besides having his ass kicked by them, it was in a much worse way than the one he kicked little Royler's. G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. !

WAR SAKU!

WW Fighter who moved up to defeat hall of fame LHWs and fought HW Prime CroCop...

Not to mention, ended the GOAT reign of Royce Gracie... and the whole Gracie family for that matter.

I won't say much more, since my words are not eloquent enough to do this man justice, for what he has done for MMA.

Kazushi Sakuraba is one of my heroes.

WAR SAKU!

Lol aren't you an extremely healthy person? Dedicating so much to be the champion keyboard of a sherdog that is not relevant to the world of MMA ... for how long now?

Saku was indeed 6'0", the expected of a Middleweight, while Godzilla, i mean, Wand was incredible ... 5'10". And Arona was ... 5'11".

And besides having his ass kicked by them, it was in a much worse way than the one he kicked little Royler's. G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. !
Great, great... Dont be that salty, lil Gracie nutt-huggah...tho... That family of yours was humilated, shit happens...

The SAKU vs Wand fight was already assessed here in this thread, size-wise...

Dig again, fool..

Last edited:
Great, great... Dont be that salty, lil Gracie nutt-huggah...tho... That family of yours was humilated, shit happens...

The SAKU vs Wand fight was already assessed here in this thread, size-wise...

Dig again, fool..

War Saku :) lol The one that humiliated the evil overlords Gracies. G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. !

Hard to argue with this tbh. Dude had some crazy wins

I didn't understand, were you trying to show me the height of the fighters? I used the stats that the sherdog gave, I imagine it wasn't very safe (someone should edit that thing).

But in this video it is visible that they are basically the same height. (I'll look for a video of Saku vs Wand too.)

For sure. The guy got fucked up because of the Japanese obsession with David vs Goliath.

You can believe the alleged numbers all you want but he was nowhere near as small as you make him out to be.

He never looked dwarfed, small, weak. You tout his grappling strength so much and then you want to claim he was a 'natural WW' but it doesn't work like that. Meanwhile grappling displays the disparity in size more than anything and he never looked like size was an issue there.

He wasn't small. He was hardly anything special in OW. Sorry to ruin the facade you had about the man.

OCtober 2020 account.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I stand corrected, looks like just like Arona, Wand ALSO had basically the same height as Saku. Who would say? :) How good this do to the David v Goliath thing i dont know.

This is a report from Dave Melzer: [April 2, 2001

April 2, 2001? So the first fight.

"Vanderlei Silva (205.7) beat Sakuraba (188.1).
Sakuraba's size disadvantage hurt, but the rules spelled the difference.
As this game has progressed, they really should match fighters who are within ten pounds of each other.
Silva got big enough to where he wasn't risking a point, but still had a substantial weight edge"

Is this fight.

I suppose those 17 of advantage that Wand had were all on the back of his head and on his trapezius. lol :)

I didn't understand, were you trying to show me the height of the fighters? I used the stats that the sherdog gave, I imagine it wasn't very safe (someone should edit that thing).

But in this video it is visible that they are basically the same height. (I'll look for a video of Saku vs Wand too.)
"bb..bbb....buuutt... Gono!!! M´f´kah!!! You told me he was 6´ !! That he was taller than my Brazilians!!!!"

cryin.gif

lol.png

Shit just realized now! The difference in weight between Saku and Renzo :)

War Saku lol The Ant Hunter!

Fedor who? :) lol

G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. ! G.O.A.T. !
oh believe me... there are many, many things that you did 'realize now' in this thread...

lolol.png

Back