Kaynan stripped of Ibjjf title

exactly i just like how angry gordan makes the ibjjf people tbh i actually prefer ibjjf style no gi but its funny seeing how mad they get that gordan makes so much money and says fuk fighting there where i have to pay and dont make a dime

Anyone that says they prefer IBJJF style no gi means they suck at defending heel hook. I know a few people that said the same thing and they get so pissed off whenever they get heel hooked over 6 times in a round by lower belts. LOL!!!!

Anyone that says they prefer IBJJF style no gi means they suck at defending heel hook. I know a few people that said the same thing and they get so pissed off whenever they get heel hooked over 6 times in a round by lower belts. LOL!!!!

Might just be people who's livelyhood involves being on their feet and they want to minimize their risk.

Might just be people who's livelyhood involves being on their feet and they want to minimize their risk.
Or they can learn how to defend them so they won't have to be a little bitch about it whenever a lower belt tap their sorry ass more than 6 times in a round. DUH.

Damnnnnnnn. That's a nice come back. Dildo Anus is a joke. Dropping out of ADCC all because some hoe dumped him is fucking pathetic and weak shit. Hahhahahahaa.
When you get a girlfriend one day, you'll understand.

Well, if that were the only reason they could just stick to gi, no?

All that said, there's a crowd for it, so who cares? Not like IBJJF nogi is running heel hook rule sets orgs out of business. More shit than ever these days.

Sakuraba banned them from Quintet, doubt he gives a shit about getting heel hooked by lower ranks. Dude just doesn't want to deal with the surgery risk.

Well, if that were the only reason they could just stick to gi, no?

All that said, there's a crowd for it, so who cares? Not like IBJJF nogi is running heel hook rule sets orgs out of business. More shit than ever these days.

No-gi is a nice change of pace.

IDK why people care. The IBJJF is doing well on all front's. People want to tell them what they need to do, I don't get it.

The IBJJF is doing well on all front's. People want to tell them what they need to do, I don't get it.

People care because the IBJJF spends a whole lot of their time telling other people what to do.

Back