Elections Kayleigh McEnany Praises Biden And ROASTS Trump

To be fair Biden was in favor of the Iraq war BEFORE it was cool
He and McCain never found a conflict they didn’t want to start.

Somehow all of that is forgotten because “orange man bad”

Yeah I'm not sure what really could be worse than the Iraq war. Amazing that journalists that sold us on it still have careers.

Dumb.

It wasn't the left that's turned on McCain. They have been consistently critical of his hawkish foreign policy views.

What it means as, despite those views, don't be a twat and mock him being a POW. Especially when the person doing that mocking, Trump, was a draft dodger.

Dumb.

It wasn't the left that's turned on McCain. They have been consistently critical of his hawkish foreign policy views.

What it means as, despite those views, don't be a twat and mock him being a POW. Especially when the person doing that mocking, Trump, was a draft dodger.
Didn't the left dub him a racist? And he was suddenly ok when he and Trump started fighting

Biden wants to lock up a record number of black super predators n shitzzz

Kayleigh ia gaining more and more air time she is cute I hope she runs for a senate offive or some thing.

Too bad Trump might lose the election I think she is the cutest press secretary so far so I hope If Trump wins he keeps him.

And segregation

giphy.gif

Is this in reference to the busing thing? If so, he was clearly not supporting segregation. That was just a meme that was designed to mislead that was passed around.

The quote was about Busing mandates. He advocated for desegregation, but believed that doing it primarily by busing kids out of their neighborhoods to other areas would create anger and resentment, and turn non-racists into racist, and create a very tense school environment that did not reflect the goals of desegregation.

Here’s the real quote:
Biden emphasized wanting to "insure we do have orderly integration of society," adding he was "not just talking about education but all of society."

He then said: "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

"You take people who aren't racist, people who are good citizens, who believe in equal education and opportunity, and you stunt their children's intellectual growth by busing them to an inferior school, and you're going to fill them with hatred," he said of a busing plan that would bus white students from the suburbs to urban schools.

He extended his concerns to a hypothetical black student from Wilmington too, wondering, "you send him to Alexis I. DuPont, bus him through Centerville every day, then send him back to the ghetto. How can he be encouraged to love his white brothers?"

https://www.businessinsider.com/biden-said-desegregation-would-create-a-racial-jungle-2019-7

The propangda isn't working anymore. People have seen through it at this point, you guys overplayed your hand. Everyone expects people to insult Trump, no one takes it seriously because its obviously politically motivated

And segregation

At the same time Biden opposed busing Trump was being sued by the Justice Department for housing discrimination.

It's also absurd to equate opposition to forced busing to being a segregationist. Hopefully you don't actually believe something that dumb and are only pretending to in order to take a shot at Biden.

It's weird that people think supporting someone as the best of two bad choices means you are a hypocrite if you've ever criticized them in your life.

Nothing she said was unreasonable. She had basically the same opinion of trump in 2015 as most others at the time. He was a loudmouth that wasn't gonna last.

Compare that to the mind boggling hypocrisy of Harris calling Biden a racist and his sexual assault accuser should be believed to now being his running mate. If hypocrisy and flip flopping really matter to people like @The Big Bang then that would warrant far more attention than anything Macanayayayayayay has said

Didn't the left dub him a racist? And he was suddenly ok when he and Trump started fighting

No. You probably found one tweet about it and that became the voice of the left.

But by all means: Lets me ask what you are talking about and you can go ahead and fail to deliver.

Back