Kayla Mueller was repeatedly raped by Al-Baghdadi before her execution

Maybe they thought they deserved to know the truth. I'm sure most families would want to be told, not lied to, even if by omission.

Exactly, the Tillmans are still all fired up about the government not telling them their son got shot because he stood up and said "Its Pat Fucking Tillman"

I'm not sure why US authorities felt it necessary to inform them that she was repeatedly raped and tortured before her death, what possible good would come from that information?

US don't care about tip-toeing around sexual assault and stuff if it helps ISIS look bad.

Indeed, no one needs you to tell them anything. Lucky for me it was just a rhetorical question. I looked at your link long enough to see a ton of anecdotes and stat claiming 28 per day. Out of a million people. Or perhaps 2 million if they included the reserves. Putting your risk in the same ballpark as getting a disease or killed in an accident or something. Certainly nothing like your odds if you were in the clutches of a terrorist group.

Oh, man, you thought I was seriously suggesting the risk to a member of the military of being raped by another member (or members) of the military was statistically comparable to the risk as a captive of ISIS?

Jesus.

Yeah, but then he gets replaced by another rapist clot-wad.

His replacement can also be killed, so can his followers, it's just a matter of how the usa decides to play foreign policy that will decide how long they get to live.

His replacement can also be killed, so can his followers, it's just a matter of how the usa decides to play foreign policy that will decide how long they get to live.

I think you mean it just depends on the will of Allah.

Exactly, the Tillmans are still all fired up about the government not telling them their son got shot because he stood up and said "Its Pat Fucking Tillman"

Are you trying to be sarcastic? That was after the friendly-fire event had been in progress.

Do you realize how long ago that was? Pat has gotten his deserved applause. We can never know if it was friendly fire, but we never will.

Do you realize how long ago that was? Pat has gotten his deserved applause. We can never know if it was friendly fire, but we never will.

Are you serious?

They know exactly who the SAW gunner is, a guy does lectures on it and it was Pat's fuck up.

Are you serious?

They know exactly who the SAW gunner is, a guy does lectures on it and it was Pat's fuck up.

No, then I don't know, sorry.

Can you fill me in? (And do please have links because, you know, internet)

Your point?

I think the pertinent question is "what is your point" in bringing up the circumstances of Tillman's death as being due to him standing up and saying his name? Because it wasn't really germane and your version seemed to be reduced to a simplistic mockery of what happened. They are mad that the military out and out lied to them and the public about his death in order to avoid embarrassment.

Are you serious?

Someone fired on friendlies and has the unmitigated gall to say it was their fuck up? I really don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. And the guy giving those lectures sounds like a piece of shit if you are to believed.

You have the gall to say shit when you obviously know dick all

I have the gall to speak the hard truth

You don't as a team leader (Tillman) have your team role up unannounced and to your other elements front during a gunfight. Then when you surprise surprise take friendly fire stand your ass up because you are Pat Fucking Tillman. He died of his own hubris.

Then his family gets pissy because people dare to not tell them the painful truth and they go all CTer. Nevermind that his own brother was in the fucking unit and would have known what really happened. Nope they have to shift some of that blame

You motherfuckers think that they had football jerseys on and just fucking oops shot at the Arizona Cardinal

Back