Kayla Mueller was repeatedly raped by Al-Baghdadi before her execution

I generally regard people who want to slaughter innocents by the million as nuts. Idk. Different definitions for different people.

Well in that case, there are millions of Salafist/Wahabist in the Muslim world that would be more than happy to exterminate us non-believers.

Very true, although, to be fair, many members of the armed forces of First World Nations don't have time to rape the enemy, they're too busy raping their own brothers in arms.

"The moment a man enlists in the United States armed forces, his chances of being sexually assaulted increase by a factor of ten."

No they aren't. Of course you have a greater chance of being assaulted if you're stuck on a ship or barracks filled with other guys. But how often do men get raped normally?

just like a male american soldier who gets captured and raped

that's when real world smacks them in the face for their terrible decisions and conservative ideology

but hey, I am not blaming the victim here

right?...

/sarcasm

No they aren't. Of course you have a greater chance of being assaulted if you're stuck on a ship or barracks filled with other guys. But how often do men get raped normally?

You don't need me to tell you. Read the studies if you want to educate yourself.

Well in that case, there are millions of Salafist/Wahabist in the Muslim world that would be more than happy to exterminate us non-believers.

I'm sure you can qualify that. You would have loved Germany cica-1939.

I feel so sad for her family. If it had happened to a daughter of mine i don't think i'd want to be told. It's so awful.

This is one reason i'm still unsure about women fighting in the frontline. If they are captured more often than not i'm sure they'd be raped.

Oh, so it happened in WW2, that's alright then...honestly, people like you who point towards other bad behaviour in these situations disgust me

Why does it disgust you? I think it's important to know that all people, or rather the majority, all become savage under the right circumstance.

It's just funny to me that so many in the west think they are so superior. When just a few years ago they started a world war and were on a murdering genocidal raping rampage.

But one story of a girl getting raped by a brown guy and the world loses it.

I think Islam as a religion is just as bad as the Nazi ideology. Killing people for leaving? Evil barbarians. I'm not justifying anything they do.

While it is likely that he raped her, reading some of the posts in this thread has made me realize how rape obsessed the West is.

You don't need me to tell you. Read the studies if you want to educate yourself.

Indeed, no one needs you to tell them anything. Lucky for me it was just a rhetorical question. I looked at your link long enough to see a ton of anecdotes and stat claiming 28 per day. Out of a million people. Or perhaps 2 million if they included the reserves. Putting your risk in the same ballpark as getting a disease or killed in an accident or something. Certainly nothing like your odds if you were in the clutches of a terrorist group.

It's worse in college campuses and they aren't even reported. We can't fix problems outside the country if we don't fix problems here at home first.

LMAO If that was an example of parody, well played, Sir.

I feel so sad for her family. If it had happened to a daughter of mine i don't think i'd want to be told. It's so awful.

This is one reason i'm still unsure about women fighting in the frontline. If they are captured more often than not i'm sure they'd be raped.

When service men are captured they are raped and/or otherwise sexually assaulted.

Helping civilians under the control of our favorite "moderate" rebels, who sold her to ISIS after kidnapping her.

You get kidnapped by Islamic terrorists on American college campuses, sold as a slave and repeatedly raped before your execution? Wow which college did you go to?

Lol this, what an idiot.

Prep yourself.

If your fighting men are captured by the same group, the can expect similar treatment.

The family has lost their daughter which is bad enough. I'm not sure why US authorities felt it necessary to inform them that she was repeatedly raped and tortured before her death, what possible good would come from that information? Lord help this family.

Maybe they thought they deserved to know the truth. I'm sure most families would want to be told, not lied to, even if by omission.

They were captured by Saddam forces, not islamists. Was Bergdahl raped?

I think Saddam security forces are a special kind of depraved, ISIS being formed by them is probably why they are heads and shoulders above the competition.

Bergdahl was definitely raped, if he wasn't willing. Afghans love buttholes of lil boys, men and goats.

Back