Kayla Mueller was repeatedly raped by Al-Baghdadi before her execution

He's supposedly crippled. This is why he hasn't been seen publicly. It would kill the image if their caliph (whom was chosen by God) was crippled by the infidels.

He's supposedly crippled. This is why he hasn't been seen publicly. It would kill the image if their caliph (whom was chosen by God) was crippled by the infidels.

Hopefully he will die a long, slow painful death from his injuries.:icon_twis

Reminds me of the infamous Churchill quote,

"Do not speak to me of the Royal Navy's traditions - it's just Rum, Sodomy and the Lash!":icon_lol:

That's Churchill?

Huh. I thought that was something out of Blackadder.

That's Churchill?

Huh. I thought that was something out of Blackadder.

Nope, that was Winston. Another favorite of mine is his response when informed that an Officer in the Brigade of Guards had been arrested after being caught havinvg sex with a man in Hyde Park.

"Hyde Park? At midnight in January? Makes you proud to be British.":icon_chee

Why are we still tollerating that countries / people are trading with ISIS? If they can't fund their operations they would be out of business.

Someone is buying their shit, and selling shit to them. We should exclude these countries / people from trade as well.

Let them drink their oil.

Nope, that was Winston. Another favorite of mine is his response when informed that an Officer in the Brigade of Guards had been arrested after being caught havinvg sex with a man in Hyde Park.

"Hyde Park? At midnight in January? Makes you proud to be British.":icon_chee

I need to brush up on my Churchill. That's one fascinating mofo for sure.

Not saying isis aren't huge pieces of shit but this could be made up just to rile ppl up.

Why would they tell that to her family haven't they suffered enough.

The family has lost their daughter which is bad enough. I'm not sure why US authorities felt it necessary to inform them that she was repeatedly raped and tortured before her death, what possible good would come from that information? Lord help this family.

Not saying isis aren't huge pieces of shit but this could be made up just to rile ppl up.

Why would they tell that to her family haven't they suffered enough.

The family has lost their daughter which is bad enough. I'm not sure why US authorities felt it necessary to inform them that she was repeatedly raped and tortured before her death, what possible good would come from that information? Lord help this family.

Agreed. Unless they believed that the media was about to report what happened to their daughter, and wanted to inform them first.

Well, it seems she was killed in an airstrike by Jordan. My take is that maybe they feel this info will help the family not harbor any ill feelings to Jordan since unintentional death could be seen as almost merciful considering she was being "raped and tortured constantly."

It paints a different picture than what she wrote in the letter to her parents about being "kept safe", "treated well" and "even put on some weight". The letter to her parents was obviously censored to hell and back by Isis, like all of their victim made propaganda.

Well, it seems she was killed in an airstrike by Jordan. My take is that maybe they feel this info will help the family not harbor any ill feelings to Jordan since unintentional death could be seen as almost merciful considering she was being "raped and tortured constantly."

It paints a different picture than what she wrote in the letter to her parents about being "kept safe", "treated well" and "even put on some weight". The letter to her parents was obviously censored to hell and back by Isis, like all of their victim made propaganda.

There is no doubt whatsoever that she was forced to write exactly what ISIS wanted her to. It's no different from the poor bastards who make statements blaming the West just before they get their heads cut off by, "Jihadi John".

So bizarre to say, but damn I wish Saddam Hussein was still alive and in charge of Iraq.

The Chickenhawk War was our biggest mistake.

because the govt has an obligation to tell them.

No surprises here. They consider western women even lower on the food-chain than fucking cockroaches. Disgusting human beings.

Dumb bastards going over there because they want to save the world then they realize that the world doesn't care about them...Sorry, some people need to learn the hard way that the world is a very fucked up place.

Captives of both sexes are likely raped repeatedly. Under Bush the US Government trumped up the story about Jessica Lynch - when in reality she was repeatedly raped and beaten by her captors.

Why people put themselves in these kind of positions, I'll never know. This is like those Korean missionaries in Afghanistan: It just seems so stupid.

Mueller, from Prescott, Arizona, was taken hostage with her boyfriend, Omar Alkhani, in August 2013 after leaving a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Aleppo, Syria, where he had been hired to fix the Internet service for the hospital.

Mueller had begged him to let her tag along because she wanted to do relief work in the war-ravaged country.

I wonder if she had really thought about what could happen to her in a "war-ravaged country." and how her fate would forever affect her family.

I'm annoyed at my own self for feeling sorry for her.

Reminds me of the infamous Churchill quote,

"Do not speak to me of the Royal Navy's traditions - it's just Rum, Sodomy and the Lash!":icon_lol:

[YT]InBXu-iY7cw[/YT]

Sad that she was lied into believing on the BS about moderate rebels, i heard people at the clinic she was helping were freaked that an american had ventured so far there, she was like the only foreign worker there

Why are we still tollerating that countries / people are trading with ISIS? If they can't fund their operations they would be out of business.

Someone is buying their shit, and selling shit to them. We should exclude these countries / people from trade as well.

Let them drink their oil.

Because people are greedy and that stuff usually comes cheaper, people buy stolen shit all the time, no difference here.

Back