Kayla Mueller was repeatedly raped by Al-Baghdadi before her execution

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like he's true to his prophet Mohammed's examples. She should not have been volunteering in the Middle East, since that region is the anus of earth.

WASHINGTON (AP) — American hostage Kayla Mueller was repeatedly forced to have sex with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State group, U.S. intelligence officials told her family in June.

"They told us that he married her, and we all understand what that means," Carl Mueller, Kayla's father, told The Associated Press on Friday, which would have been his daughter's 27th birthday. Her death was reported in February.

Mueller was held for a time by Islamic State financier Abu Sayyaf and his wife, known as Umm Sayyaf. Al-Baghdadi took Mueller as a "wife," repeatedly raping her when he visited, according to a Yazidi teenager who was held with Mueller and escaped in October 2014.

Umm Sayyaf confirmed that al-Baghdadi had "owned" Kayla during Umm Sayyaf's lengthy American interrogation in Iraq, the Muellers said they were told by American officials.
http://news.yahoo.com/family-islamic-state-leader-raped-american-hostage-190501666--politics.html

It was naive to think otherwise. Quite sad.

Sounds like what I would expect from ISIS

I would have never assumed otherwise

Safe bet that her tore that asshole up too

How did she get captured again? I know she was doing humanitarian. Was she aiding those already behind ISIS turf?

It's worse in college campuses and they aren't even reported. We can't fix problems outside the country if we don't fix problems here at home first.

How did she get captured again? I know she was doing humanitarian. Was she aiding those already behind ISIS turf?

Helping civilians under the control of our favorite "moderate" rebels, who sold her to ISIS after kidnapping her.

It's worse in college campuses and they aren't even reported. We can't fix problems outside the country if we don't fix problems here at home first.

You get kidnapped by Islamic terrorists on American college campuses, sold as a slave and repeatedly raped before your execution? Wow which college did you go to?

Pretty much everyone ever that takes captives rapes them. And tortures them.

Not that it makes it ok. It just that reality will always be more gruesome than a public report.

But ya, when you read more thorough accounts of wars, or conquests, or territorial warfare,
It's rape, torture, rape, slavery, and the younger the better rape.

The reality of human history is horrifying

Anyone surprised by this? These sociopath's treat their own women like shit. A captured "enemy" is going to be free lunch.

Tragic and disgusting but not at all unexpected. The only good thing is that the chief scumbag got what was coming to him.

Helping civilians under the control of our favorite "moderate" rebels, who sold her to ISIS after kidnapping her.

You get kidnapped by Islamic terrorists on American college campuses, sold as a slave and repeatedly raped before your execution? Wow which college did you go to?

He went to the University of Peace

Pretty much everyone ever that takes captives rapes them. And tortures them.

Not that it makes it ok. It just that reality will always be more gruesome than a public report.

But ya, when you read more thorough accounts of wars, or conquests, or territorial warfare,
It's rape, torture, rape, slavery, and the younger the better rape.

The reality of human history is horrifying

And that's the difference between the West and ISIS: they are still operating under a Medieval mind set. There is not a single First World Nation who would allow it's Military to carry out rape, torture and murder on the scale of ISIS. Yes, there will always be isolated incidents by individuals or even groups. But if they are found out they are usually punished. Not rewarded and told they are following, "God's will".

I haven't been following ISIS lately, chockingly enough, life was better without them :D

However, I will remember claims of Baghdadi getting crippled, possibly mortally wounded in an air strike? Did this turn out to be false or did this occur before that?

And that's the difference between the West and ISIS: they are still operating under a Medieval mind set. There is not a single First World Nation who would allow it's Military to carry out rape, torture and murder on the scale of ISIS. Yes, there will always be isolated incidents by individuals or even groups. But if they are found out they are usually punished. Not rewarded and told they are following, "God's will".

Hmmm. I'd venture to say it still happens in the west, albeit in the latin countries, and not institutionally.

Not really disagreeing with your point, just thinking out loud. Fuck isis, for sure

I haven't been following ISIS lately, chockingly enough, life was better without them :D

However, I will remember claims of Baghdadi getting crippled, possibly mortally wounded in an air strike? Did this turn out to be false or did this occur before that?

Well, Mueller died back in February (from a Jordanian airstrike according to ISIS), and Al-Baghdadi was supposedly hit by an airstrike on the 18th of March.

Well, Mueller died back in February (from a Jordanian airstrike according to ISIS), and Al-Baghdadi was supposedly hit by an airstrike on the 18th of March.

Allright, thanks for the update.

Very true, although, to be fair, many members of the armed forces of First World Nations don't have time to rape the enemy, they're too busy raping their own brothers in arms.

"The moment a man enlists in the United States armed forces, his chances of being sexually assaulted increase by a factor of ten."

Back