Kayla Harrison vs Megan Anderson. Who wins?

"Then again Cyborg also got outgrappled by Kunitskaya and Evinger so I guess it doesn't mean much"

What???? Maybe I watched different fights...

Dumbest post of the day goes to you for claiming Cyborg got outgrappled by Holm when all Holm did was gain temporary clinch advantage that amounted to nothing. Do you see anyone agreeing with your dumbass logic because I don’t.

And my previous post follows your logic so if you think it’s dumb the you’re basically calling yourself dumb which I agree.

Lmao don't back away from your dumb logic now. You're the one claiming a single moment means more than the entire fight. You said that, I didn't.

Lmao don't back away from your dumb logic now. You're the one claiming a single moment means more than the entire fight. You said that, I didn’t.

Did Holm outgrapple Cyborg through the entire fight or did she gain irrelevant advantage in a few moments?

Don’t back away from your dumb logic now.

Harrison is an exceptional athlete, a much better grappler than Rousey and apparently much more coachable, meaning she'll probably pick up striking fairly quickly. However, she's also pretty big - can she make 145?
wtf are you trying to say dude ?

Ronda had the skillz to worry elite competition like Mayweather.

{<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR} {<RR}

Did Holm outgrapple Cyborg through the entire fight or did she gain irrelevant advantage in a few moments?

Don’t back away from your dumb logic now.

There were multiple grappling exchanges throughout the fight consisting of clinching and Holly controlled Cyborg in all of those exchanges. Hence Holly outgrappled Cyborg.

Now what part of that is confusing to you? And how on earth did you get Abel outgrappling Khabib out of that? Your thought process is bizarre and took multiple leaps in logic.

There were multiple grappling exchanges throughout the fight consisting of clinching and Holly controlled Cyborg in all of those exchanges. Hence Holly outgrappled Cyborg.

Now what part of that is confusing to you? And how on earth did you get Abel outgrappling Khabib out of that? Your thought process is bizarre and took multiple leaps in logic.
Multiple grappling exchanges that make up what percentage of the fight? How is effective grappling defined in MMA? Are you really this dumb?

Multiple grappling exchanges that make up what percentage of the fight? How is effective grappling defined in MMA? Are you really this dumb?

So you're saying Cyborg outgrappled Holly?

Who won the grappling exchanges? Thats literally all outgrappling means. It has nothing to do with whether it was a dominant performance or what percentage of the fight it was.

Can't believe I've wasted this many posts all because you dont know what a word means.

So you're saying Cyborg outgrappled Holly?

Who won the grappling exchanges? Thats literally all outgrappling means. It has nothing to do with whether it was a dominant performance or what percentage of the fight it was.

Can't believe I've wasted this many posts all because you dont know what a word means.

Nobody outgrappled anybody in that fight, there were a few brief and ineffective grappling exchanges that amounted to nothing in a stand up fight. It’s retarded to claim otherwise, not to mention laughably dishonest to use it as a response to me saying Holm outgrappled Anderson, as if Holm’s grappling dominance over Anderson was anything similar to the grappling in Holm vs Cyborg. That’s why so so many people are calling you out for this bullshit in this thread.

And no, Holm most definitely did not win every grappling exchange, go back and rewatch that fight.

Last edited:
Nobody outgrappled anybody in that fight, there were a few brief and ineffective grappling exchanges that amounted to nothing in a stand up fight. It’s retarded to claim otherwise, that’s why so so many people are calling you out for this bullshit in this thread.

So according to you nobody got the better of the grappling exchanges. Lmao, okay there bud. You clearly haven't grappled before.

meg just isnt very good
no way can she handle kayla (or rondas) graappling

To me it would be like Lewis bragging about out-striking Ngannou, when he landed one significant strike to the head in the whole fight.

Back