Kayla Harrison vs. Jozette Cotton at Titan FC 66 (CANCELED)

All these folks drumming up publicity for (thus far) fights that don't take place.

Harrison & manager Ali righteously telling their version of the truth. Offering Chandler tickets to ATT where Harrison claims she'll fight for free. How about a sanctioned match for Invicta? That might be fun to see.

Eventually Harrison will need another fight & victory. Presuming anyone is willing & able to fight her on Ali's terms. Wonder when she plans on facing better competition.

Cotton & other potentials have struggles that may include financial, physical, mental & whatever else their organizations are struggling with regarding finances, scheduling etc.

Chandler v Harrison on the next Invicta card makes sense. The PFL seem to have agreed to pay Harrison for two fights and I guess I believe Chelsea when she says that Team Harrison chose King over her.

All these folks drumming up publicity for (thus far) fights that don't take place.

Harrison & manager Ali righteously telling their version of the truth. Offering Chandler tickets to ATT where Harrison claims she'll fight for free. How about a sanctioned match for Invicta? That might be fun to see.

Eventually Harrison will need another fight & victory. Presuming anyone is willing & able to fight her on Ali's terms. Wonder when she plans on facing better competition.

Cotton & other potentials have struggles that may include financial, physical, mental & whatever else their organizations are struggling with regarding finances, scheduling etc.
The problem is she's stuck in shitty pfl. 2 wins over Larissa isn't bad it's unfortunate that she never got sarah last season.
The only better compitition is locked up in the big leagues even Budd and Blencowe just resigned after Cyborg beatings.

Maybe she'd can do openweight in rizin with Gabi? Be a cool add to nye.

Chandler v Harrison on the next Invicta card makes sense. The PFL seem to have agreed to pay Harrison for two fights and I guess I believe Chelsea when she says that Team Harrison chose King over her.
What proof has Chandler presented?

What proof has Chandler presented?

None other than her own statement, that's why I said I guess, rather than I know. Do you think she made it up? Remind me, has anyone from Team Kayla denied that she was offered two opponents and chose King? Not that it matters, she can only fight one person at a time.

None other than her own statement, that's why I said I guess, rather than I know. Do you think she made it up? Remind me, has anyone from Team Kayla denied that she was offered two opponents and chose King? Not that it matters, she can only fight one person at a time.
Kaitlin Young backed up Kayla, and I’ll take her word over another big mouthed team Diaz fighter.

Wasn't Kaitlin talking about the Titan FC card, pretty sure she was?
Actuallly, it was, but other than the word of someone clout chasing after the fact, there’s no evidence that Harrison turned down the fight with the mouthy bantamweight.

Or both in Fight Circus.

Actuallly, it was, but other than the word of someone clout chasing after the fact, there’s no evidence that Harrison turned down the fight with the mouthy bantamweight.

Would you agree that if Harrison & Chandler fought, it should be in a sanctioned fight with Invicta rather than a gym setting at ATT? I can't figure out what Ali is trying to do here. Run Invicta out of business?

Would you agree that if Harrison & Chandler fought, it should be in a sanctioned fight with Invicta rather than a gym setting at ATT? I can't figure out what Ali is trying to do here. Run Invicta out of business?
All Kayla was doing with that was proving a point that she didn’t duck Chandler. Convenient how Chandler had nothing to say until after Kayla fought King, then went radio silent again when the open call went t out for Titan 66

My inability to do math aside what I do see with Jozette Cotton and it
is not good is obesity plus other health issues that come with being
seriously overweight.
Its even worse because she was hospitalized due to a failed weight cut at 180. Its entirely possible that she's even more than that lol

Its even worse because she was hospitalized due to a failed weight cut at 180. Its entirely possible that she's even more than that lol

What it looks like Jozette Cotton weighs out of camp just based on
appearance is probably 190-200 lbs which for a female fighter is
heavy especially when normally the heaviest weight class for women
is 145 lbs.

Kayla Harrison needs to fight either Chandler or Pam Sorenson for the title at 145. Hopefully Jozette can get her shit together and eventually fight Clarissa Shields at 155, I’m not sure if either can get close to 145 anytime soon.

Back