Kayla Harrison vs Cyborg in PFL?

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Imagine Cyborg joins PFL now and faces Kayla for the million dollar payday? That might be possible now right?

How about we wait and see if o'donnel's million dollar check doesnt bounce first.

Imagine Cyborg joins PFL now and faces Kayla for the million dollar payday? That might be possible now right?

How about we give the woman more than 3 fights before putting her in the cage with Cyborg, for fuck's sake?

There might be some pundits who are not sure that Kayla can or even wants to even make 145? She is pretty consistent saying that weight cutting is not in her best interests and 3 fights and Cyborg talk already? Give the girl at least another year or so before any serious competitors.

There might be some pundits who are not sure that Kayla can or even wants to even make 145? She is pretty consistent saying that weight cutting is not in her best interests and 3 fights and Cyborg talk already? Give the girl at least another year or so before any serious competitors.

It's WMMA - does it need that much experience ? Also being a Judo fighter and an older woman she should have enough maturity

she has said from the start that her goal was to eventually drop to featherweight and dethrone Cyborg

155 would be fine. I don't want to see it now, but that is about the only fight I think that could happen in the PFL's women's division this upcoming year that I would have any interest in. That tournament is going to be awfully think I feel.

That’s right Cyborg vs Harrison at 155 in PFL for the million. I’ll definitely watch

Back