News Kayla Harrison to Invicta. Then UFC?

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
She made it through two full olympic events without testing issues. Either she's clean or she knows what she's doing.
she knows what shes doing...arms like a body builder and a jawline that you could draw lines off.

am I the only one find her hot?
Nah, she's attractive imo. But some of that is off put by her muscle mass. I wonder how she looks when she's off-season. I knew a body builder when she was in season for competition, she had so much damn muscle mass. She was ripped as a manlet. But when she wasn't in season, she was soft and curvy for a lack of better word.

I don't know much about kayla, can someone recommend me a good match of her? I saw two on youtube, one with an asian chick and one with a chick she tapped out. The little that I have seen of her grappling she seems rather boring. I was expecting her to be a beast grappler, the way people talked about her. Admittedly, I was expecting a little khabib or bryce mitchell mixed in with the mma judo of ronda rousey(seeing kayla harrison is a 2 gold medalist in judo) Something tenacious like that. Instead she looked more like usman without the toe stomping and she looks for submission. In otherwords, not exciting ground/top control but very effective.

If anyone can link me or tell me her most exciting fight, I'd love to go back and watch her. I don't want to get the wrong impressions of this girl. She's had so much hype behind her name that I just want to see it.

Kayla Harrison couldn't handle dem hands.

BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-small.gif
It’s too bad Cain was riddled with injuries. Would have loved to see Rhonda box Cain up and finish him on the floor. It would look like the werdum fight, the only difference being Ronda could do it at any altitude

all my eyes seen was Kamala Harris to the white house

Don't know why she cant just jump to UFC.
Because there is no weight class for her and she wants a safe attempt at 145 first.
Just like Cejudo was brought up slowly and cut minimal weight when he started.

From Sherdog front page.

Kayla Harrison is going to try out 145lb at Invicta.
She won the PFL and is a very handy judoka. I know there'll be Ronda comparisons but Kayla seems much more Judo reliant and no false sense of world champion boxing.

Invicta is still UFC's feeder, isn't it?

<{anton}>

Took an easy mil from PFL and bounced

What are people talking about? She's taking a stay busy fight in Invicta cause all the PFL fighters are pissed they are sitting for 15 months before PFL returns in April.

This is just them letting her get a fight, maybe even trying out 145 cause they will do a FW div instead of LW cause even though FW is shallow its easier to find girls than LW.

But it has nothing to do with going to UFC, she's not a free agent. If she was she wouldnt even go to Invicta she'd just immediately go to UFC or Bellator.

The article I saw said she's going back to PFL after. It's like PFL won't deprive them of income so loan them out to other org.

gooooood she is soooooooooo hot, would do anything to get a whiff of her

Is Tony Martin still banging her?

TBH I kinda miss Ronda. All the current women are too respectful, even Amanda Nunes who has all the right in the world to be an arrogant cunt if she wanted to.
To each their own but that is an odd reason to miss someone for. I don't know, just never understood the appeal for adults acting like high school kids.

She looked good in PFL, I’d watch her fight Amanda
No, she doesn't. She looks green as fuck. She's 30years old. She doesn't look trash but she doesn't look elite either . She looks like what she is. Inexperienced

I don't know much about kayla, can someone recommend me a good match of her? I saw two on youtube, one with an asian chick and one with a chick she tapped out. The little that I have seen of her grappling she seems rather boring. I was expecting her to be a beast grappler, the way people talked about her. Admittedly, I was expecting a little khabib or bryce mitchell mixed in with the mma judo of ronda rousey(seeing kayla harrison is a 2 gold medalist in judo) Something tenacious like that. Instead she looked more like usman without the toe stomping and she looks for submission. In otherwords, not exciting ground/top control but very effective.

If anyone can link me or tell me her most exciting fight, I'd love to go back and watch her. I don't want to get the wrong impressions of this girl. She's had so much hype behind her name that I just want to see it.

She isn't particularly exciting tbh. If you want to see her made to work, I'd suggest her final last year against Larissa Pacheco.

EDIT - While you're watching that show, you should watch Schulte Vs Radzhabov. Now that was a good fight.

She isn't particularly exciting tbh. If you want to see her made to work, I'd suggest her final last year against Larissa Pacheco.

EDIT - While you're watching that show, you should watch Schulte Vs Radzhabov. Now that was a good fight.
Yeah, her style is boring, but I'mjust talking about her skill set. I can differentiate skillset being boring vs it being effective. I don't see what she has for amanda. I've watched a couple of her fights on youtube just to understand the hype she has. She's a judoka that has takedowns. None of those takedowns really require much set up. Her striking is almost non existent. She's 30. Which kinda limits her window. She's in her prime but her skillset hasn't caught up with it.

I hope it does, I hope she just comes to the ufc, cleans division and face nunez, but I don't see that happening.

Back