News Kayla Harrison to Invicta. Then UFC?

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
Yeah, if she was able to make 145 that's where she'd already be competing.

She went 0-2 at 135, that's not at all a good win two weight classes above.

She also beat Sarah Kaufman.

My point wasn't that she is a top WMMA fighter only that she is fairly experienced compared to Harrison. 13-4 record I think?

Its too bad 145 is so weak in the UFC for women. Obviously there is De Randamie, Nunes and Anderson and that's about it.

I expect Kayla would die if she tried to make 135. She's a big girl.
Agreed.

Its too bad 145 is so weak in the UFC for women. Obviously there is De Randamie, Nunes and Anderson and that's about it.

I expect Kayla would die if she tried to make 135. She's a big girl.

Spencer is decent, not amazing, but decent.

I can't believe there are actually people who don't think she's pumped full of roids

I can't believe there are actually people who don't think she's pumped full of roids

She made it through two full olympic events without testing issues. Either she's clean or she knows what she's doing.

Bring back Ronda and square them off.

Kayla Harrison couldn't handle dem hands.

BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-small.gif

From Sherdog front page.

Kayla Harrison is going to try out 145lb at Invicta.
She won the PFL and is a very handy judoka. I know there'll be Ronda comparisons but Kayla seems much more Judo reliant and no false sense of world champion boxing.

Invicta is still UFC's feeder, isn't it?

until plf says they released her than i care more about her.

this could be a move to let her active. many fighters have sued pfl

That's interesting. I figured there was little to no salary and the risk was the big prize. I'm assuming it's still big prize for the PFL?

She's a muscular girl though but also 30. I wonder just how much competition and salary enticement there really is to keep her there.
They don't have a salary in a normal year but they are paid for fights outside of the prize money. She was paid $100K to show

She looked good in PFL, I’d watch her fight Amanda

She made it through two full olympic events without testing issues. Either she's clean or she knows what she's doing.
Which means absolutely nothing. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-wider-usage-published-after-scandalous-delay Not to mention all the athletes who passed all the tests at world events only to be caught years later by retesting the samples. Or the athletes who passed all the tests at a bunch of events but got caught at one event. Point is, the testing is not that hard to beat.

Back