News Kayla Harrison to Invicta. Then UFC?

• Thread starter Deleted member 576123
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 576123

From Sherdog front page.

Kayla Harrison is going to try out 145lb at Invicta.
She won the PFL and is a very handy judoka. I know there'll be Ronda comparisons but Kayla seems much more Judo reliant and no false sense of world champion boxing.

Invicta is still UFC's feeder, isn't it?

From Sherdog front page.

She won the PFL and is a very handy judoka. I know there'll be Ronda comparisons but Kayla seems much more Judo reliant and no false sense of world champion boxing.

No, they accept guests too.

Next year she's back in PFL.
All PFL fighters have certain salary for 2020, that's why not many jumped the ship

No, they accept guests too.

Next year she's back in PFL.
All PFL fighters have certain salary for 2020, that's why not many jumped the ship
That's interesting. I figured there was little to no salary and the risk was the big prize. I'm assuming it's still big prize for the PFL?

She's a muscular girl though but also 30. I wonder just how much competition and salary enticement there really is to keep her there.

That's interesting. I figured there was little to no salary and the risk was the big prize. I'm assuming it's still big prize for the PFL?

Usually they don't have salary, but due to Covid PFL owners gave all the fighters monthly salary for 2020 as a compensation for cancelled shows.

She's a muscular girl though but also 30. I wonder just how much competition and salary enticement there really is to keep her there.

155 is her weight category, and PFL will work hard to bring more competition for her.

From what I've heard from her so far she does seem like Ronda in her interviews. Not as bad mind you, but certainly could go there with a few more wins.

From Sherdog front page.

There were rumors she was being courted by the Jets to be their middle linebacker but I guess she's going to Invicta.
Screen-Shot-2019-05-08-at-13.09.43-min-e1585716428232.png

Usually they don't have salary, but due to Covid PFL owners gave all the fighters monthly salary for 2020 as a compensation for cancelled shows.

155 is her weight category, and PFL will work hard to bring more competition for her.

Lol the monthly salary is 1,000 dollars. So less than a mcdonalds worker. Thats why multiple pfl fighters are suing them but go ahead and spin it as a positive.

From what I've heard from her so far she does seem like Ronda in her interviews. Not as bad mind you, but certainly could go there with a few more wins.

she's not as cunty, but you can tell she has it in her.

Honestly, It's probably just the competitor in her. And when you reach the level she has, she probably thinks her shit doesn't stink.

Lol the monthly salary is 1,000 dollars. So less than a mcdonalds worker. Thats why multiple pfl fighters are suing them but go ahead and spin it as a positive.

Really? Where did you take this info from? I don't remember a number being disclosed

Don't know why she cant just jump to UFC.

Lance Palmer pfl champ whos suing the company.

Yea I saw that article some time ago - got a slight chuckle and a frown.

Anyhow would luv to see Kayla in Invicta and where she can go from there.

Plus the whole 145 lb thing...

Back