Rumored Kayla Harrison earns as much as Israel Adesanya

None of us know what anyone really makes, especially the top stars.

Reactions: lsa
Cindy make the majority of her money on OnlyFans, so while your statement is true (maybe...) it's not the whole story.

She's the PFL biggest star / ratings draw... Now compare the pay of the bottom tier....

If she does the pfl execs aren’t very bright.

She very likely doesn’t. The disclosed numbers we see from commissions don’t include PPV points and other bonuses. For example Jon Jones says he receives around 5 million per fight, far more than what was reported.

Israel Adesanya draws in similar numbers to Jones. It’s reasonable to believe that he receives similar pay in PPV points

Jones didn't start off making $5 million per PPV. He worked up to that.

It's rumored from insiders that Adesanya is making about $1 million per fight.

IMO, Dandois would have a better chance of beating Cyborg than Harrison. Dandois has great judo and a legit submission game (and she is physically strong). This has allowed her to take down numerous strikers and strangle them over her career. I think she could possible catch an over-extending Cyborg, toss her and get her in a bad position. But, Harrison is a much different animal. I don't think Dandois can get her down. Harrison will be stronger on the ground/in the clinch, faster in the scrambles, and know how to thwart Dandois's sub attempts....all the while landing damaging blows. I think Harrison will play it smart and not let it devolve into a series of scrambles on the ground, where Dandois might have a shot. Instead, she'll prevent takedowns, keep Dandois from clinging to her, and just bully her with her superior strength...and beat her up.

Jarl

It's to think that Harrison will leave PFL. One because there isn't her division anywhere and two she's beating cans and making 1mill a year for it. I would be shocked if she cuts to 145lbs to fight in the UFC.
1 mill is the championship money, they have to make something per fight, right?

Jones didn't start off making $5 million per PPV. He worked up to that.

It's rumored from insiders that Adesanya is making about $1 million per fight.

I dont see how seniority factors into things. We are talking about PPV points. People who draw the most make the most

What is the source of this rumor? Do you have a link?

Cindy survived 3 rounds with Alexis Davis. That's something that Amanda Nunes couldn't do.

DavisLinFighting-600x400.jpg
Nice throwback!

Cindy Dandois isn't bad. She is just a grappler with no takedowns without a gi. She also strikes like Askren. She is not coordinated either. She is sorta milfy though

I only watch PFL becausr Kayla is on. Maybe she is paid what she's worth to draw watchers?

Zero chance.

According to Israel he owns close to 20 properties in New Zealand, owns multiple luxury cars(his McLaren alone is worth 600k), has big name sponsorships and fights several times a year earning PPV points on cards that regularly sell over 500K.

Last edited:
She very likely doesn’t. The disclosed numbers we see from commissions don’t include PPV points and other bonuses. For example Jon Jones says he receives around 5 million per fight, far more than what was reported.

Israel Adesanya draws in similar numbers to Jones. It’s reasonable to believe that he receives similar pay in PPV points
This. Plus given JJ’s outside problems, it’s fair to assume that Izzy has a lot more outside sponsors that bolster his pay

Back