Kay Hansen got straight robbed

I had money on McKenna, so I was able to see the argument for her stealing round 1 and winning round 2. I got my wish, but I know what I saw. That decision goes to Hansen 9 out of 10 times. What makes it a true anomaly is that it was unanimous.

You didn't address the wincing though. Nothing stay busy about those punches, Hansen looked uncomfortable.

Nothing against you bud, but you're basically saying she's a panic wrestler, that's not a good look either. Especially coming from a girl who had all the physical advantages coming in.

On your second point, all I have to say is both fighters are green, but the superior fighter won (imo). Hope Hansen can turn things around, nothing against her, I just couldn't believe what I was watching after hearing the big game she talked.

She basically was panic wrestling to an extent. I mean, when you're getting clipped a little too much, it's not a terrible idea to change things up a bit, but yeah, it doesn't look great like you say.

So much of Hansen wasn't a good look, I thought. Giving up position at bad times like at the end of the third for example. Even the way she carried herself on the feet. She looked almost deflated at times even though she was probably landing the bigger strikes, especially with those knees. Meanwhile, Mckenna was bouncing around and she just looked like she wanted it more. Judges pick up on that sort of thing, I think.

I don't know if Mckenna was superior, but she absolutely deserved the win. I think Hansen was just dumb at points. Like you said, not using her reach. She even had a back body triangle at one point and instead of holding it on and racking up some control time, she went for an armbar and ended up on bottom and stayed there for way too long.

My heart was screaming at me to live bet 2k at the start of the third. McKenna was paying 5.00 at the time, and I didn't think she was losing as bad as that, if at all. Wish I'd jumped on it lol.

Who cares, its wMMA? To be fair, if they can get one or two wins in a row they could get a title shot, so no harm no foul.

Was well harsh but not a robbery imo .. close fight. I really like Hobbit though!

Should’ve chosen going to Harvard for free

I have no sympathy for someone who dropped out of high school because she wanted to be like Ronda, then turned down a Harvard scholarship (which I'm sure is offered to lots of high school dropouts) and was talked about like the next WMMA phenom. If she was all that then she should've finished like her idol. Stuff like this happens when millennials get into the real world.

I agree Kay won, if there had of been a crowd we would of heard a lot of booing.

Scoring it live I had it 2-0 Cory after two but felt the judges probably had it 19-19

Y'all need to learn how to mma fights especially under new rules

Taking someone down and sitting on them while doing nothing for 2 minutes does not win rounds. When they reverse it and do more with 30 seconds of top control than you managed in 2 minutes, guess what, to get win.

'effective" striking and grappling

Nothing that Hansen did with her ground control time was "effective"

How does 30 sec - 1 minute beat 4-4:30 mins??
'effective" grappling

Nothing Hansen didb while on top control was effective. Hell, Cory was hitting her more from the bottom. And Cory did way more with her 30 seconds of top than Kay managed in two minutes

You don't score points just sitting on someone

Nah that was fair.

She did nothing with the ground control in the first and wasn't really landing better on the feet.

She probably won the 2nd.

Was looking about the same on the feet in the 3rd, but she was eating too many strikes even once she got her down in the third. Ending on the bottom pretty much sealed it for Mckenna.

Cost me 400 bux or so. I was all on Hansen.
All three judges gave Mckenna rounds 1 and 2, and all three judges gave Hansen rd 3.

Think about how insane it is that Hansen was down 20-18 on all 3 cards going into rd3.

All three judges gave Mckenna rounds 1 and 2, and all three judges gave Hansen rd 3.

Think about how insane it is that Hansen was down 20-18 on all 3 cards going into rd3.

Dunno about insane. I mean, it's not how I'd have scored those rounds exactly, but I can see the argument.

Hansen for me.

Rematch soon hopefully with fans in attendance. One of, if not the best, WMMA fight I’ve watched live at the time.

It was a very competitive fight, but yeah, I thought Hansen was the superior fighter. No way was it a robbery though.

Back