Kay Hansen got straight robbed

Nah that was fair.

She did nothing with the ground control in the first and wasn't really landing better on the feet.

She probably won the 2nd.

Was looking about the same on the feet in the 3rd, but she was eating too many strikes even once she got her down in the third. Ending on the bottom pretty much sealed it for Mckenna.

Cost me 400 bux or so. I was all on Hansen.

Totally but atleast it didnt happen in an important fight with male athletes. Shit was not entertainment at all

It's weird that everyone's up in arms over this very close fight but no one gave a shit when Nathaniel Wood got robbed way worse not that long ago.

I thought Hansen definitely won the 1st and the 3rd, 2nd was debatable for sure. If it was a split decision I wouldn't have been too surprised, but unanimous for McKenna is fucking terrible.

How does 30 sec - 1 minute beat 4-4:30 mins??

Because she was doing nothing with that control and Mckenna was hitting her with elbows from the bottom the entire time. You can't just lay there and eat shots like that on top even.

McKenna was nearly submitted several times

She never even had it under the chin. Hansen did nothing but eat shots when she had her back. It wasn't a good look.

Back