Kavanaugh says there'll be no excuses if conor loses

The motherfucker LITERALLY started making excuses THE MOMENT HE LOST. Like literally then. Motherfucker is a joke.

An excuse on Sherdog is considered a logical,non partisan, objective definition of why you lost: "he was bigger than me....could negate my strength and was more efficient with his energy".....to the logical non virgins, this seems like an objective assessment. But to the virgin butt hurt haters, this seems like a whinny bitch lil excuse. Comor never made "excuses", was merely answering questions as honest as he could. Tell us, why did Conor lose? Why did he whoop dat ass like a mudda for 1.5 rounds then? Maybe Diaz will beat him 100/100, but if so, put ur money down and shut the f up. If Conor wins, more live will be taken than the Orlando massacre. More Sherbros' accounts will go dark than any time in history. If Conor KO's Diaz, lives will be lost, many a sherbro will off them self. The night is dark and full of terrors.

There shouldnt have been the first time round. Conor held the advantages that time too.
Its Nate that has all the advantages
170, full training camp and still nothing to lose

I'm a Conor hater to the core, but Conor could've taken the safe bet and told people I'm not going to fight. But he gave an effort, even in defeat. There aren't a lot of fighters at the top of the food chain (with belts) who would do that. So far, I've counted Conor and DC.

No respect for DC fighting the way he fought. I'll give Conor respect for showing up and doing what he does to 145'ers thinking it would work at 170.. I'll respect that over a fat light heavyweight laying on a middleweight to eek out a decision.

If a reporter asks him why he felt he lost, what is he going to say? He did gas. he did fight a much larger man. He did win the 1st round. HOw they excuses. They seem like facts to me...
How about, "I stepped into the ring fully prepared, in shape and without injury. I got beat by the better man in that fight and will work to improve my skills for my next fight in hopes of a better outcome. Thanks to the UFC, my fans and my opponent." and then STFU until it's time to promote the next fight.

If Conor wins, more live will be taken than the Orlando massacre. More Sherbros' accounts will go dark than any time in history. If Conor KO's Diaz, lives will be lost, many a sherbro will off them self. The night is dark and full of terrors.
It's just a UFC fight, brother. relax.

Aldo has been flamed on Sherdog for having said there was no fight and that Conor got lucky.

Yeah, but it's Sherdog. A fighter becomes the new Champion and in the space of 5 minutes people are making threads on who he'd lose to if he fought them next.

I could sort of see why Aldo would be bitter and angry after losing the fight the way he did and even the comments when he got home. But when he's still recovering from a concussion and puts up something about fighting on the street and anywhere, anytime, then gets called up as a possible replacement and says he hasn't being training, that looks daft.

Most of the top sports people talk about hating to lose and that's what makes them so good at what they do. If Aldo thinks that was truly a luck punch then he's bullshitting himself. I would have thought he'd have calmed down by now, but he still seems to have a genuine dislike for Conor - which he's probably going to have to control when they fight again.

Conor said his fight with Nate was a "pretend" fight and that Nate got lucky.

When did he say it was a pretend fight? And yeah, saying Diaz got lucky I don't agree with. It's not exactly out of the norm for a fighter to come in on short notice and beat someone. But some of the reasons Conor put down to him losing can be worked on.

Conor had a significant size advantage in his FW run by cutting obscene amounts of weight.

How much do you think he cuts?

"i have no excuses, but i was fighting the bigger man"

just like the first time?
That's not an excuse. That's explaining the risk he was taking fighting Nate.

All of McGregor's "excuses" last time boil down to the same thing: He underestimated Nate. During the fight and in the preparation.

Didn't mean to say you'd be among them. I just mean the Conor haters who are so vociferous right now would quickly find reasons to continue hating Conor and discredit his win.
They didn't give him credit when he KO'd Aldo in 13 seconds, so why would they give credit for ANYTHING he does. It's the mentality of the hater. They are unloved and unwanted in their own miserable lives so they have to go on internet forums to hurl anonymous abuse at succesful people to feel a teeny bit less worthless. It's a hollow, meaningless existance.

Honestly, I don't know how these people look themselves in the mirror when they brush their teeth.

They didn't give him credit when he KO'd Aldo in 13 seconds, so why would they give credit for ANYTHING he does. It's the mentality of the hater. They are unloved and unwanted in their own miserable lives so they have to go on internet forums to hurl anonymous abuse at succesful people to feel a teeny bit less worthless. It's a hollow, meaningless existance.

Honestly, I don't know how these people look themselves in the mirror when they brush their teeth.
Well, I'm not gonna hop on the "oh yeah, what have *you* done with your life???" argument, but aside from that I agree. Haters gonna hate.

hes fighting a welterweight.

nate got lucky, conor was winning before he lost

still over worked from previous media

period pain

only goin 70%

staph

Nah, breh. Connor did 439 rounds, and should have done less.

Lol no way, they will make some many excuses. Just wait and see.

The only excuse I could see possibly being used is its not his weight class and nate is just too big and long for him

Oh really?

U0P8GNV.jpg
While some of those are pretty funny I don't really see any excuses there.

Won the first round? True. Made a mistake? True. Stepped up? True. Panic wrestled? Also true. It's the fight game? How is that an excuse....!?

We'll see if Conor gets bounced back to FW or not very soon. I was dead against the rematch when it was first announced but I am actually really looking forward to this.

No one cares what marketing guru and book seller kavanagh says

Hell naw, I would actually be stoked for both Conor AND Nate. That shit would set up the biggest trilogy finale in UFC history. haha
I would hope they let it marinate for a bit though, not run the third fight immediately.

I know that's a bit of a risk but this has gone on long enough. Conor needs to make a call on what he'll do with his FW belt.

Back