Kavanaugh says there'll be no excuses if conor loses

The fight hasn't happened yet and they have been making a ton of excuses already.

They said that last time, right before they started making excuses.

"death of that fighter in the ring really screwed with his head before the fight"

That happened after the Diaz fight. You don't think that would have affected you in some way if you had being sitting watching the fight and then finding out the bloke fell ill shortly afterwards?

Oh really?

U0P8GNV.jpg
acknowledging mistakes ≠ excuses

Conor never made any excuses, all he did was recognize his mistakes.

Go ahead and list them, there....

Check my signature. I still have to update with that video where he claims it was a "pretend" fight and that he didn't take Nate seriously (although he said in the past he overtrained for Nate).

Check my signature. I still have to update with that video where he claims it was a "pretend" fight and that he didn't take Nate seriously (although he said in the past he overtrained for Nate).
nod.gif~c200

You Conor fuck boys are the worst hypocrites of all time...
You feasted on RDA's reaction that he was rustled & gotten to...
UnhappyDimpledIbis.gif

Yet somehow when he got totally punked by Nate..."oooohhhh....amazing reflexes!" Ehl Oh Ehl...
diaz.gif

i gassed.

inefficient.

There's 2.
i gassed = fact. self-reflection over what you did wrong is not excuses, he clearly knows him getting tired was his own fault
inefficient = fact. same as bove

i gassed = fact. self-reflection over what you did wrong is not excuses, he clearly knows him getting tired was his own fault
inefficient = fact. same as bove

yes, they are called excuses.

does anyone actually believe that conor or team conor won't make a bunch of excuses again if diaz beats him?
As if there's any legit excuses for the last time? 10 days notice Cabo Diaz finished full camp Conor inside of 2 rounds. Prove me wrong.

If someone asks you a question on where you felt you could've done better in the fight, it doesn't mean it's an excuse.

I don't agree with his comments about how Diaz was feeling during the fight. I don't see any list of excuses he made recently. As for not taking Diaz seriously, are you sure you don't mean he didn't say 'I didn't respect his durability and take him seriously'?

I'd gather from your username you lost some sort of wacky bet from the Aldo fight and it grated you the way he lost. I could only hope for your sake you're a young lad and you might learn to chill as you get older when your favourite fighter loses or a fighter you dislike wins. ;)

There's never an excuse, until there is one.

I can't stand Conor McGregor, but I have to give him credit for taking on Diaz on 10 days notice. And his coach is right, if Conor loses this second fight, he has zero excuses. You've been "obsessed" with Diaz since the loss, so anything short of a KO will be lame.

Back