Kavanaugh says there'll be no excuses if conor loses

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
does anyone actually believe that conor or team conor won't make a bunch of excuses again if diaz beats him?

There shouldnt have been the first time round. Conor held the advantages that time too.

he never made any excuses the first time so why would he the second time? (hes gonna win tho just entertaining your thread)

There will always be excuses from the delusional fanboys.

Oh, I'm betting there will be a TIDAL WAVE of excuses from his nut-huggers though, along with a tidal wave of tears / salt.

he never made any excuses the first time so why would he the second time? (hes gonna win tho just entertaining your thread)
Oh really?

U0P8GNV.jpg

Oh, I'm betting there will be a TIDAL WAVE of excuses from his nut-huggers though, along with a tidal wave of tears / salt.
Same goes for the Conor haters if Conor wins though, no?

"lol Nate isn't even top 10 at LW! Conor is such a can!"
"Can Conor actually beat a ranked LW?"
"Woodley would break him!"
etc

hes fighting a welterweight.

nate got lucky, conor was winning before he lost

still over worked from previous media

period pain

only goin 70%

staph

true. conor had no excuses other than: "diaz is bigger", "i was training for a different opponent", "only had 11 days to prepare for diaz", "too much media obligations took away from training", "death of that fighter in the ring really screwed with his head before the fight", etc

"i have no excuses, but i was fighting the bigger man"

just like the first time?

Same goes for the Conor haters if Conor wins though, no?

"lol Nate isn't even top 10 at LW! Conor is such a can!"
"Can Conor actually beat a ranked LW?"
"Woodley would break him!"
etc

Hell naw, I would actually be stoked for both Conor AND Nate. That shit would set up the biggest trilogy finale in UFC history. haha

does anyone actually believe that conor or team conor won't make a bunch of excuses again if diaz beats him?

No, 'cos everyone knows Diaz is going to throw the fight to set up the trilogy. ;)

Oh really?

U0P8GNV.jpg

If a reporter asks him why he felt he lost, what is he going to say? He did gas. he did fight a much larger man. He did win the 1st round. HOw they excuses. They seem like facts to me...

If a reporter asks him why he felt he lost, what is he going to say? He did gas. he did fight a much larger man. He did win the 1st round. HOw they excuses. They seem like facts to me...

Gassed is an excuse.

I'm a marathon runner.

Next race I run, I'm gonna bolt out to the front of the pack for the 1st KM.

After the race I'll say "Hey I was winning till I gassed"

No, 'cos everyone knows Diaz is going to throw the fight to set up the trilogy. ;)

conor asks dana for a rematch? he gets it... nate asks dana for a rematch? dana laughs... a trilogy won't happen.

I think there is a difference between giving excuses and trying to analyze what went wrong leading to the loss. Would you guys rather a fighter say "yeah I lost and I really have no idea what I can change next time to improve my performance"?

Hell naw, I would actually be stoked for both Conor AND Nate. That shit would set up the biggest trilogy finale in UFC history. haha
Didn't mean to say you'd be among them. I just mean the Conor haters who are so vociferous right now would quickly find reasons to continue hating Conor and discredit his win.

* We originally prepared for UFC 200, July was the date we had in mind, 202 was probably too long of a wait, we certainly over trained.

* Nate said he was walking at around 200 Ibs, Conor is a 145 Iber.

* It was at the new T-Mobile arena, the arena was too cold. Not used to it.

* Conor didn't have Gunnar Nelson to train with for this camp.

* Ya know the recent sale of the UFC didn't help, everything was different and it didn't seem familiar.

* We should have had the rematch at lightweight, welterweight is a step too far.

* We did 412 rounds of sparring, Conor was weak and beat from it all.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back