Kavanagh says he wants Conor vs. Gaejthe at 170 next

Now little leprechaun Mcnugget is all of a sudden some huge unit who'll hold size advantages over opponents at 170, therefore he's taking the easy way out. Gathje is also a bum now.

The derangement syndrome is very real.
yea. I thought he was a pussy bullying manlets in 145...

Next they'll be asking Him Jones to cut down to 145 for the LHW belt matchup.

That's why you're making excuses as early as now because you know Gaethje will get his arse kicked
I am not making any excuse, I am stating fact, making the fight at 170 willl only benefit conor who has more experience at this weight and who already told having trouble to make 155. How can you even disagree ...

Wtf, are you serious?

Justin is tiny?

I'm so confused, do you not know that we have eyes?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Eddie-Alvarez-vs-Justin-Gaethje-UFC-218-faceoff.jpg

UFC-Philadelphia-Face-Off-Barboza-vs-Gaethje-2.jpg
Yeah, we are done. Instead of considering the facts. He's being literal with height right now lol. Justin, does not..lemme repeat...DOES NOT cut shit to make 155. He walks close to 155. He is sir, a legit 155 fighter. Conor barely wants to do a cut to 155. He feels stronger and better at 170 because he doesn't have to focus on doing a WEIGHT CUT. You still yet to answer any actual questions, legit questions, from my original post.

Conor is trying to fight the small LW at 170. A class he never has fought at, and would have to accommodate to ANOTHER FIGHTER to make the weight. Ridiculous. 170 for Justin and Conor = no sense, waste of time.

As long as it has nothing to do with the 155 pound rankings I don’t see why not as long as Gaethje was fine with it (it’s a fight almost every fighter on the roster aside from Khabib wants). But please keep Mcgregor away from any belts because he will sit on them for as long as he can until they strip him for not defending.

He didn’t, but we know he can’t make 145 without IVs. And that’s fine. He’s a 155er. But he doesn’t fight at 155, because he doesn’t have the hunger, drive, and discipline to cut to 55. He wants to fight lightweights at 170, and then claim he’s doing amazing shit in that division. He isn’t.

Preach it brother.

<5>

well eyes are not an argument it is subjective. Of course you would say that ;). I have actual fight week weight. You have something else ?

just for the fun here the actual fight and tell me honestly if you think he was the same size as poirier ...

Similar size

Last edited:
I believe it was meant to mean that other champions aren’t following Conor in the trend of never defending a belt.
Ah, so the usual tactic of changing the subject when the conversation isn't panning out as hoped.

breaking news : rankings and title are indicator of fighters skills, indeed a non ranked fighter is mostly likely to be less skilled than the champion.

You are interested in the styles match up ? so why not make conor vs davi ramos for exemple ? davi ramos is unranked, but you don't care about that, do you ? an ADCC champion, new type of opponent for conor, something different, clash of styles etc ...

I am joking btw, this fight doesn't make sense, because your logic doesn't make sense.
I never said rankings and titles and records aren't indicators of fighters' skills. In fact I've said that very thing numerous times before on these forums. But that's ALL they are. Just indicators. They provide a general idea of how good a fighter is at fighting. It's better just to look at skills and styles directly.

I'd like to see Conor fight Davi Ramos. I think there are better matchups than that, but it's interesting. The fight DOES make sense, in terms of caring about a fight. It DOESN'T make sense business-wise, which is why it won't happen. That's the only area in which the fight is stupid. And I'm not suggesting that the UFC should make the fight, so it's irrelevant to our discussion.

Getting back to the OP, I don't give a shit about whether Conor and Gaethje cut weight for their fight. I prefer them to be happier and healither fighters, so of course in general it's better to not have to cut weight.

The divisional structure system does matter, for reasons I could go into. But individual special fights, i.e. Conor fights, won't break that system. I actually wan them to do away with weight classes entirely, and instead weigh fighters year-round, and matchmake based on the stats. Eventually people will catch up to me and this may happen.

You've been sarcastic and called me illogical but you haven't demonstrated any sort of superiority. In your position, most people don't apologise. I'm giving you an opportunity to set yourself apart.

I don't get why he wants to fight at 170 instead of 155. Has he really put on so much weight?

Similar size and Justin doesn't need anymore lame excuses from your nerd ass so peace out
do you have argument other than " same size" ?? which isn't an argument whatsoever because it is your subjective view, clearly bias btw ...

well eyes are not an argument it is subjective. Of course you would say that ;). I have actual fight week weight. You have something else ?

just for the fun here the actual fight and tell me honestly if you think he was the same size as poirier ...

Erm yeah, they are pretty much the same size, are you having a stroke mate?

Yeah, we are done. Instead of considering the facts. He's being literal with height right now lol. Justin, does not..lemme repeat...DOES NOT cut shit to make 155. He walks close to 155. He is sir, a legit 155 fighter. Conor barely wants to do a cut to 155. He feels stronger and better at 170 because he doesn't have to focus on doing a WEIGHT CUT. You still yet to answer any actual questions, legit questions, from my original post.

Conor is trying to fight the small LW at 170. A class he never has fought at, and would have to accommodate to ANOTHER FIGHTER to make the weight. Ridiculous. 170 for Justin and Conor = no sense, waste of time.
I think it's insane that you actually beleive that Justin walks around close to 155, might be the craziest thing i'm ever heard someone argue on here.

Thank you, man! People saying crazy shit about Conor lately.

Its he's stupid little cult members on here as usual saying its fine. They should create a special division for little connie where everyone else has to cut weight but connie dont and your not allowed to grapple or wrestle either you must stand and bang with him Or he could fuck off to boxing.

Back