Kavanagh keeps talking about a new "system" for Conor

I think he was referring to the audio system at SBG, the old system was problematic, it often cut out, negative feedback, just terrible
<{cruzshake}>
The new system is much louder, gives much more positive feedback and came with a DJ to maintain said system
<{1-69}>

mqHo8HT9LCzeM.gif
Reminds me of when Andre Galvao was havin a match with a black belt but then quickly realized that the guy was a fake black belt by his skill level and shoved him like this,but much meaner ahahah.

Mute this if you dont wanna hear shitty rap

I edit the post and posted the video,its a different situation
ok
So it seems Galvao runs in to them fakes quite a bit

The new system is - Conor will pull guard and lock up a triangle or armbar. Bet the house on it

You guys hate so much that it’s become an unthinkable and impossible thing to y’all for Conor to change they way he approaches fight camp or fighting in general lol. Like oh, there’s no way Conor will ever evolve in anyway. It’s comical and pathetic, like Conor personally hurt your feelings somewhere down the line.

ok
So it seems Galvao runs in to them fakes quite a bit
That was a good video because you see his body language when he realizes it,and hes just so...disgusted. hahahah

You guys hate so much that it’s become an unthinkable and impossible thing to y’all for Conor to change they way he approaches fight camp or fighting in general lol. Like oh, there’s no way Conor will ever evolve in anyway. It’s comical and pathetic, like Conor personally hurt your feelings somewhere down the line.
I mean who knows what will happen,but ill tell ya this. If conor does look really good,people gonna be pissed.

People had it in their head khabib was a boring lnp guy,and now he reigns over the sport,after making alot of people look fuckin stupid.

Conor lookin like a million bucks will make people mad

"oh,well its cowboy,hes shot!..man FUCK Mcgregor!"

part of his weakness in the past was throwing seemingly arbitrary low percentage moves which rarely landed. those spinning kicks, hook kicks, etc. waste a lot of energy.

the irish coach edmund. Probably the worst coach and worst gym in all of mma. All his fighters lose unless they are being fed cans by bellator.
Actually in the whole UK and Ireland MMA scene Kavanagh was always a well respected coach back in the early days, I do feel like over the years he became more a yes man, has a bit of an ego and doesn’t allow better coaches to come in and teach, he was part of the coaching staff for McGregors fight against Mayweather

I mean who knows what will happen,but ill tell ya this. If conor does look really good,people gonna be pissed.

People had it in their head khabib was a boring lnp guy,and now he reigns over the sport,after making alot of people look fuckin stupid.

Conor lookin like a million bucks will make people mad

"oh,well its cowboy,hes shot!..man FUCK Mcgregor!"

On the contrary, I fully expect him to look very good.

He’s not become a terrible fighter overnight. I’m not convinced he’s elite, but would be very surprised if he didn’t have more than enough to beat Cerrone, and probably do it via and early stoppage.

He will LnP on Cerrone confirmed. GSP Conor is coming to decision the whole division.

Seriously when he says system he probably means legal system, now he is fucking only girls who say Yes first.

According to sources, the new systems includes calling that old drunktard who took Conor's left hand without blinking, to train with Conor and teach him to man up.

Basically Kavanagh spent six months in isolation in the mountains, reading over 1000 books on nutrition, training and philosophy. He had access to the finest scientific equipment and equations.

When he returned he had developed the groundbreaking idea of not going on 3-day benders during fight camp. Changing the game as always

inpho_01105359.jpg

Back