Kavanagh getting coached by a Sherdogger

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

Which one of you guys is this? <45>

If it happened i wonder if he would release this then

How can this dude call himself Conor's coach? He's one of the worst case of yes men there is. I believe it is Conor who gives him advice between rounds.

Kavanagh is one of the shittiest coaches out there. If it wasn't for conor SBG wouldn't be in business anymore. Bum gym.

I'm not gonna lie... that is some funny shit.

I
How can this dude call himself Conor's coach? He's one of the worst case of yes men there is. I believe it is Conor who gives him advice between rounds.
I'm no hater of Kavanaugh -- he seems like a nice dude and is reasonably humble, but I wonder how responsible a BJJ guy is for Conor's success seeing as how little relevance his grappling has had on his success. Maybe he helps with strategy, but it's somewhat of a bizarre situation.

Kavanaugh has a picture of Conor as his Twitter Avatar.

{<Mcgoat}

I see coach Kavanagh being more like a motivationnal speaker to Conor more than a "traditionnal" coach

With Irish Edmund as coach, I am starting to believe Conor actually might be the most talented fighter ever

I thought everyone in the world knew Cerrone was was a handpicked, gimme fight for Conor?

It's funny how, after Conor demolished him, he is now a bum who never had a chance.

People conveniently ignore that a large group of people thought Cerrone would beat Conor.

All of the Conor haters now going against Kavanagh

I thought everyone in the world knew Cerrone was was a handpicked, gimme fight for Conor?

It's funny how, after Conor demolished him, he is now a bum who never had a chance.

People conveniently ignore that a large group of people thought Cerrone would beat Conor.

Lots of people on this forum thought cerrone would win....

Kavanaugh has a picture of Conor as his Twitter Avatar.

{<Mcgoat}

cjk.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-23_17-12-27.png
    upload_2020-1-23_17-12-27.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 4
"1000s of msgs"

Like John has anything to do with Conor's striking also lol

Its amazing the time people put into these things.

Back