Kaufman decision.

I gave Kaufman rounds 2 and 3, surprised it was even a split decision...

Kaufman won that, no doubt about it..

Aggressor, same amount of shots landed but more power, closer to finishing fight..

WTF did the judges see that won Eye the fight? Robbery

Kaufmann 29-28. I don't see how it could have been scored any other way.

29-28 Kaufman.

I gave the first round to Eye, and the second and the third round to Kaufman. But the judges eyed it differently.

Clearly Sarah won 2nd 3rd rounds. She got robbed. You could also heard boos from audience. So many controversial decisions from UFC lately. I'm having a second thought about fairness of this game time to time.

It seems like this may have been a bit of a robbery?? :eek:

I thought Sarah had it 29-28, but the second round was a toss up. I draw wouldn't have even been out of the question.

Only caught the last round which Kauffman obviously won. Seemed to be a lot of boos, and I've noticed Rogan gets a certain tone in his voice when he thinks a decision is bullshit.

I notice that too.. and he's right to have that tone.. The decision was baffling

I had 29-28 Kaufman. But I'm glad Eye won, i picked her to win by dec.

Still I feel bad for Sarah, she clearly won that last round and I thought she had the 2nd round pretty clearly too. 1st round wen to Eye.

Close, felt like Sarah was more in control of the fight.

like most had it sarah 29-28

1st round clearly eyes, 3rd clearly sarahs... think this needs a poll

Comes down to how you scored the second round. I gave it to Sara, but it was close.

judges giving the fight to the american beauty instead of the ugly canadian

when it happens in brazil you guys freak out lol

How can people call it a robbery when it was that close?

Back