Kauai Kimonos Limited Edition Pre-sale (Coco Brown and Navy Blue)

I wonder, if I emailed them, would they respond?
The two previous times I emailed them (wanting to place an order) they never got around to responding.
Too bad, I've heard good things about everything BUT Customer Service.

Honestly, probably not.

I sent them numerous facebook massages, wall posts, and 3 emails asking for a simple sizing question before I got a response... 2-3 months later.

Honestly, probably not.

I sent them numerous facebook massages, wall posts, and 3 emails asking for a simple sizing question before I got a response... 2-3 months later.
The point is moot, I have a thing about not supporting businesses who make it hard for me to give them money.
:eek:

I agree, but I would try it for yourself first. They have been more active online lately.

I hear bad things about SYRs service all the time. I had an issue, called, someone picked up, and my problem was instantly resolved. When I needed them they were there, so I can't knock them.

Shoot 'em an email and see if they respond, if they don't then I'd say avoid them.

I agree, but I would try it for yourself first. They have been more active online lately.

I hear bad things about SYRs service all the time. I had an issue, called, someone picked up, and my problem was instantly resolved. When I needed them they were there, so I can't knock them.

Shoot 'em an email and see if they respond, if they don't then I'd say avoid them.
I've now got a gi for each day of the week, I need to pump the brakes on the habit a little right now.
Bonus points for having the 'regular' gi colors covered.... next gi will be something weird (NOT brown)

As for SYR, I also make a point of not spending huge amounts of money on hype, though haven't actually heard anything negative about their CS
(That being said, the expensive nature of SYR means I pretty much ignore them)

Back