News Katlyn Chookagian on Chef Chenko “She’s never faced anyone with my style.”

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was watching the UFC 247 press conference.

My Reaction:
<mma3><{cruzshake}><LikeReally5><codychoke>

I had to look up her bum record on Sherdog and it says she has a loss to Jessica Eye over a year ago. The girl who got decapitated thinking she was Mike Tyson.

I tried to watch one of her fights and it was like torturing myself watching her punch air like another blonde fighter that Chef Chenko has already beaten.

Hope this division gets closed out like Cyborg’s 1 man gang division.

Pretty sad for the division when people who lost to Jessica Eye are getting title shots now.

i really don't know why they are torturing us with wmma still plus that's the most cliche thing to say going into a title fight

And what is her style exactly? outpoint her opponents? sounds like a mirror match more than anything.

Well, you can't expect her to say that she's the top contender only by default in a barren division. I'm still skipping that fight though.

She does move a lot, and I think she will be more aggressive than the rest of Valentina's 125 opponents so far.

Which means we'll get another highlight Valentina KO.

She does move a lot, and I think she will be more aggressive than the rest of Valentina's 125 opponents so far.

Which means we'll get another highlight Valentina KO.
As long as we don't get a repeat of Valentina's last performance against Carmouche. Worst title fight of the year I imo.

Her style is throw as many strikes as possible. Doesnt matter if they land or not. Kinda confusing but judges likey likey.

She is basically Holly Holm. Lots of movement and punching the air. We all know what Valentina did to Holly.

Katlyn Chookagian doesn't think Shevchenko has fought any soccer moms before?

Pretty sad for the division when people who lost to Jessica Eye are getting title shots now.
To be fair, it was a split decision loss.

In fact her 2 losses are via split decision. I mean, the division isn't good but still.

Hey less-than-deserving challengers are better than champs fighting once a year.

She's fought Joanna who can do everything that Chook can do better.

Katlyn is gonna punch air again and cross her finger that she gets a gift split decision.

I hope she does just for lols.

Also Fight Goes to Decision is -195, they are pretty much giving money because this shit is going to a boring ass decision.

Last edited:
chef-chenko-12012309.png

A slow and unatheltic chick that does constantly hit the air? Yeah I'm pretty sure Val hasn't fought a fighter with that kind of pedigree

Back