Katie Taylor vs Miriam Gutierrez Nov.14th DAZN

Katie Taylor is one of the few women I enjoy watching so I’ll probably be tuning in.

It’s being live streamed on Facebook, youtube and sky sports.com, for anyone that doesn’t have sky

Taylor—a two-time Olympian and 2012 Olympic Gold medalist who made her pro debut in this very venue in 2016—hit the scale at a combat ready 134.5 pounds for the bout, which also serves as her second lineal and undisputed lightweight championship defense. Madrid’s Gutierrez (13-0, 5KOs) checked in at 134.4 pounds for her first career title fight.

taylor-guitierrez%20(1).jpg

Undercard has been enjoyable. Decent fight between Cullen vs docherty.
kash farooq was fun to watch, as he always is

being on the ladies!

I found an old e-mail from August last year customer service (thank goodness) and just sent a note. My DAZN hasn't been working since before last weekend and no way to use the help feature or anything. That's unfortunate and I missed last weekend's card. Don't care about this as much, but never an issue in like two years or so, then this. TV and desktop both sign-in, I can see my account info but nothing else. Trying to navigate gives the tech issue error code and try again later. Nice feature. lol
Hopefully squared up again soon.

They need to make these fucking rounds 3 minutes!

Enjoyed all of the fights last night. Taylor is without doubt the best p4p female fighter. Love watching her fight.
Much better performance from Terri Harper as well, even though she broke her hand in the 4th. That’s the best I’ve seen her and she’s probably gonna improve as well. I think She’ll beat jonas if they rematch

Back