News Katie Taylor to fight Amanda Serrano at Manchester Arena on May 2

HandNoise

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/boxing/51769304

Ireland's Katie Taylor will put her status as undisputed world lightweight champion on the line against decorated Puerto Rican Amanda Serrano in Manchester on 2 May.

Serrano, 31, has won world titles in seven weight divisions.

"It's a fight that seems to have been talked about for years so I'm just glad it's finally on," said Taylor, 33.

Taylor edged Belgium's Delfine Persoon in a close bout to become undisputed lightweight champion in June 2019.

Serrano will end this hype train.

Ali-Shields is the only chick fight I will remotely pay attention too.
I just cant watch that shit.
Its terrible to me.

Ali-Shields is the only chick fight I will remotely pay attention too.
I just cant watch that shit.
Its terrible to me.
I can understand if you just dont like girl fights, but why Ali and Shields? They fight at pretty abysmal weight classes, they weigh the same as fit dudes. Serrano is one of the few chicks Ive seen who really knows how to box.

This fight will be about if Serranos skills can overcome Taylors size advantage. Im picking Serrano.

I can understand if you just dont like girl fights, but why Ali and Shields? They fight at pretty abysmal weight classes, they weigh the same as fit dudes. Serrano is one of the few chicks Ive seen who really knows how to box.

This fight will be about if Serranos skills can overcome Taylors size advantage. Im picking Serrano.
Because of Ali. Thats it.
Probably wouldnt watch that shit either.

Because of Ali. Thats it.
Probably wouldnt watch that shit either.
Shields is cancer. I refuse to watch that fucking idiot

Postponed TBA

Serrano whoops her ass.

Back