Karyn Bryant breaks her silence on Brendan Schaub

Frizzy hair string bean with a smokers voice. Can’t stand her.

me neither.. everybody and his mom consider her a godess, only worse than her is that unbearable FALIC reporter .. cant remember her name.. bitchs not bad looking, but has zero femenine in her..

She's dead on when she goes "why did he have to bring race up?"

The opinion that Karyn and Yves are terrible is not a bad one. Yves is legitimately terrible and I'm not sure how he would have got that job tbh

If he had just said that and not mentioned race he would've been fine

Bryant: ....to say those three chocolate people don't work togather well... Do you know what I mean?
Perry's dad: That's wasn't the quote
Bryant: I was just being nicer

mexican.jpg

Karyn Bryant should keep her silence

We all know Brendan/Brandon/Brendao says stupid things, he is a conspiracy bro, I don't think he means ill, he's just... a Schaub. Plus it's always fun posting a GIF of him getting KOed when he opens his trap.

Why is she even on the desk, panel anyway? She is very unqualified as a mma analyst and seems to always be in a dif mindset then actual fighters, and then acts better then or like fighters dont know much, when fighters try to break things down to her, from a fighters perspective, which is vastly dif from a casual or media mindset.

Shaub says shit just to get attention . good or bad he wants it all

Used to be a great video of all Chaels best quotes on youtube. She got it taken down because one of hers was in it. Enough said

Used to be a great video of all Chaels best quotes on youtube. She got it taken down because one of hers was in it. Enough said

Is that why the Epic Hour of Sonnen video is gone? I haven't been able to find it.

Anyone got a link, help me out.

Is that why the Epic Hour of Sonnen video is gone? I haven't been able to find it.

Lol I thought it would just be me. Yes 100% she complained as she was on it, no-one else.

99% of roster is white
99% of fans are white
panel is 100% black

hmm

fuck dude i've been looking for that too

if that's why its not up anymore, fuck karyn.

Lol I thought it would just be me. Yes 100% she complained as she was on it, no-one else.

I'm not saying your lying, but you got any source to back that up? I'd like to read about it.

I've searched for that video multiple times. I miss it. Some Sherdogger must have it saved on same strange site.

fuck dude i've been looking for that too

if that's why its not up anymore, fuck karyn.

I like her, but fuck, what a shitty move.

That video deserves it spot in MMA history.

I’d only let her interview me if it was in the back seat of a cab

Schaub is an idiot for mentioning race. I'm pretty sure if it was an all white panel he wouldn't even have alluded to it, he would have just said they suck. So he should get shit for this, it was a stupid thing to say.

Why is she even on the desk, panel anyway? She is very unqualified as a mma analyst and seems to always be in a dif mindset then actual fighters, and then acts better then or like fighters dont know much, when fighters try to break things down to her, from a fighters perspective, which is vastly dif from a casual or media mindset.

She's leading the discussion. It's not her job to analyze the fights. Every desk has someone filling in that role.

Back