Karolina saving WMMA

She's not hot at all, she just looks like a normal Eastern European girl.

If that's normal for Eastern European girls then I'm packing my bags and fucking off over there once this virus is over, because I'd take that sort of normal over anything I see coming out of America and Australia.

Karolina is an Eastern Bloc 9 for sure.

If that's normal for Eastern European girls then I'm packing my bags and fucking off over there once this virus is over, because I'd take that sort of normal over anything I see coming out of America and Australia.

Nope. I can assure you as Polish guy, that yes she is cute etc, but she is very far from 9 standards in Poland. There's crazy amount of beautiful polish girls right now. Dunno about other eastern countries...

welp... atleast we know she put her UFC money to good use.

Nope. I can assure you as Polish guy, that yes she is cute etc, but she is very far from 9 standards in Poland. There's crazy amount of beautiful polish girls right now. Dunno about other eastern countries...
Just Here to confirm the same for Croatia

I'll be in Cologne in a few weeks. I will report back.

If Karolina is far from a 9 in Poland, then, lad, go ahead and dust the cheetos crumbs or whatever you polish people eat off your couch. Your boi here is coming to live with you.

One tit at a time

Vxl1chg.gif

Back