Karolina Kowalkiewicz

Donald Who?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The best showcase of muay thai since anderson silva burst in to the ufc simply beuatiful clinch work

The comparison will trigger a lot of people and I'm not exactly sure about what was your intention with it, but that doesn't matter. Kowalkiewicz is delivering one hell of a performance and it's pretty fair to say that this is the fight of the night.

About time for some people to respect WMMA.

The comparison will trigger a lot of people and I'm not exactly sure about what was your intention with it, but that doesn't matter. Kowalkiewicz is delivering one hell of a performance and it's pretty fair to say that this is the fight of the night.

About time for some people to respect WMMA.

If this is fight of the night, kill me now.

nice

looks like she'll have a date
to dance with JJ

Her clinch game is strong.

Wouldn't mind finding out personally.

<7>

If this is fight of the night, kill me now.
WnVvhaO.gif

She doesn't have the speed, the power and the accuracy of JJ.

RIP KK

That girly way she stood up while Buffer was screaming her name was so hot

Not a big fan of wmma because of the shitty technique from most of them but damn again.. those knees and clinchwork was better than almost every male fighter in the ufc.. The Muay thai clinch is the most underutilized weapon in mma.. Almost noone in the ufc can work a decent clinch

i like her, cute as fuck, admire her calmness before fight and in between rounds but sadly i believe she gets murked bad by JJ cant fight her with hands down like she showed tonight. JJ is also bigger than her think ufc should build her up with a few more fights before a title shot with JJ

Back