Media Karolina Kowalkiewicz: "Unfortunately, the painful truth is.."

czitos188

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
"Huge congratulations for Alexa you did a great job, thank you all for your support and kind words. Do not worry about me, it used to be better, but I'm fine. Bruises on the face will heal soon. I left my heart in this fight, but unfortunately I missed something ... I'm not the same fighter as before. Unfortunately, the painful truth is that the best years and the top of the form are behind me, there are a lot of young, talented, ambitious fighters where i need to step aside .... but do not worry, I'll come back and give good fights maybe not at the top but I will give you a lot of excitement, just give me some time ... thank you again!"

Unfortunately UFC gonna give her BJ Penn treatment (stepping stone for upcoming fighters) and not cut her from the roster.

Poor girl, recognizing her limited talent and skill set (huge respect from me , no need to say)

that's a first

admitting she is falling behind and says she will keep fighting for fun fights

just retire

giphy.gif

"Huge congratulations for Alexa you did a great job, thank you all for your support and kind words. Do not worry about me, it used to be better, but I'm fine. Bruises on the face will heal soon. I left my heart in this fight, but unfortunately I missed something ... I'm not the same fighter as before. Unfortunately, the painful truth is that the best years and the top of the form are behind me, there are a lot of young, talented, ambitious fighters where i need to step aside .... but do not worry, I'll come back and give good fights maybe not at the top but I will give you a lot of excitement, just give me some time ... thank you again!"

Unfortunately UFC gonna give her BJ Penn treatment (stepping stone for upcoming fighters) and not cut her from the roster.
Thats not the Penn treatment

The Penn treatment would have been giving Chuck a another fight

Just retire 4Head

You think she has the money to retire?

You think she can keep fighting and make enough money to retire off it?

She should go back and start teaching, maybe open a school, maybe become a fucking chef or a librarian. She is gonna have to do something else with her life regardless.

Retire already and go make that family that you said you wanted, I know this is her only way of earning right now but she is still one of the biggest name in poland mma, surely a gym of hers could do pretty well.

That's the white knight truth... The real truth is she was never good enough to be great and at top of the division... Just look at her losses.......to the top tier...

Karolina.... I got your green card right here. No more fight. Just have my baby, stay home and make me a sandwich or pierogi once in a while.

The mind of an incel ladies and gents

No point in her continuing fighting. She should retire.

I do wonder what her trainers do with her. She comes back after every loss, stands against the cage waiting for the fight to start, and then proceeds to do exactly nothing different from her previous fight. It's like she has no fight IQ whatsoever.

Grasso schooled her.

She could be 1/2 dead & still be in top ten rankings of UFC WMMA divisions...........

Karolina.... I got your green card right here. No more fight. Just have my baby, stay home and make me a sandwich or pierogi once in a while.
Creepy weirdo

Back