Karolina Kowalkiewicz takes oil baths

Oh really I didn't know.. cause I don't keep up with her. I have my own life and better things to do. Is that a screenshot? Cause I've clicked it several times and the video won't play.

If you clicked and it won't play, then it's not a video.

Oil baths soon to be banned by the USADA pervs.

This is for you.

harmful-chemicals-tampon.jpg

You're welcome.

giphy.gif

Just a question but wouldn't a long oil bath a night before the fight cause the some of the oil to be absorbed into your body, which would then cause your sweat on fight night to be oily, which would basically be the same as greasing. I'm not biologist/scientist that's why I'm asking
IANAD but pretty sure that's not how human physiology works...

Then the next day some random person slips in that tub and breaks their face.

IANAD but pretty sure that's not how human physiology works...
Yeah I have no idea that's why I'm asking, not trying to accuse her of cheating besides anything to beat Rose is cool with me

erm doesn't oil absorb into the skin somewhat?

i'm all for a little gamesmanship though.

What's the "statute of limitation" on oil baths? 24 hours before a fight? 10 days? Usada never?

Just a question but wouldn't a long oil bath a night before the fight cause the some of the oil to be absorbed into your body, which would then cause your sweat on fight night to be oily, which would basically be the same as greasing. I'm not biologist/scientist that's why I'm asking
yes it will. Its greasing without all the rubbing.

Oh really I didn't know.. cause I don't keep up with her. I have my own life and better things to do. Is that a screenshot? Cause I've clicked it several times and the video won't play.

you might need to update your browser before the video plays

Back