Karolina Kowalkiewicz takes oil baths

Just a question but wouldn't a long oil bath a night before the fight cause the some of the oil to be absorbed into your body, which would then cause your sweat on fight night to be oily, which would basically be the same as greasing. I'm not biologist/scientist that's why I'm asking

its probably less that and more the benefits of the particular oil. for instane, something like magnesium, very good for anxiety, relaxes the person, would certainly means she gets a great nights sleep and goes in feeling fresh.

its really quite important what oil it is though,

Just a question but wouldn't a long oil bath a night before the fight cause the some of the oil to be absorbed into your body, which would then cause your sweat on fight night to be oily, which would basically be the same as greasing. I'm not biologist/scientist that's why I'm asking
It's exactly what happens and why fighters do it. GSP and Marquardt used to do this.

So will UFC start bottling and selling this oil on their website along side the fight worn shorts???

I have my credit card ready.
Xyience energy oil supplements

Of course, if she was sponsored by astroglide . . .

tumblr_neh4xlcz0Z1u2ragso1_r1_250.gif

One of the few fighters that's also attractive inside the octagon

This. Unlike all the other women who look like hags in the cage, she's surprisingly hot and cute even in battle mode.

its probably less that and more the benefits of the particular oil. for instane, something like magnesium, very good for anxiety, relaxes the person, would certainly means she gets a great nights sleep and goes in feeling fresh.

its really quite important what oil it is though,
This. Most likely essential oils, which have all sorts of therapeutic uses.

Are we really going to complain about women greasing and getting into a grappling match?
Yes because me stating it was a question because I was unaware of how the body retains and releases oil, and having 0 complaints means I was complaining. if it does give you an advantage it's a genius idea

Just a part of the game..

Nothing to be to stressed about.

Back