stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
From UFC Embedded she says she takes an oil bath the night before the fight
QQ4FNW6_zpschj6bipn.png

Last edited:
"There's oil on the road" :D

So will UFC start bottling and selling this oil on their website along side the fight worn shorts???

I have my credit card ready.

Oh really I didn't know.. cause I don't keep up with her. I have my own life and better things to do. Is that a screenshot? Cause I've clicked it several times and the video won't play.

Man I was so ready to play that image.

Marquardt vs Palhares

He feels oily.

Bathe in baby oil so you don't get submitted.

Just a question but wouldn't a long oil bath a night before the fight cause some of the oil to be absorbed into your body, which would then cause your sweat on fight night to be oily, which would basically be the same as greasing. I'm not biologist/scientist that's why I'm asking

Last edited:
I would gladly give her an oil check.

That's why Rose couldn't sub her in the 3rd round.

Just a question but wouldn't a long oil bath a night before the fight cause the some of the oil to be absorbed into your body, which would then cause your sweat on fight night to be oily, which would basically be the same as greasing. I'm not biologist/scientist that's why I'm asking
Are we really going to complain about women greasing and getting into a grappling match?

She seems like a nice enough person but like Purple Pillow Honda said, "That fake sweet act, I see right through it."

Back