Karolina Kowalkiewicz: I think Joanna is scared.

Lol, it was so funny.. she was so polite (with her very limited english), and the journalists tried to pressure her.. and suddenly she said that JJ is scared of her! and then back to being super polite and humble again.. It was funny

I like her.

Lol Joanna is a savage. Called it before she beat Carla. She's going to rule the division until she moves up or retires. No other girl has striking even close to hers, and she was able to handle Claudia, who is the strongest grappler in that division.

remember when conor knocked aldo dead and you're still upset but became a mod so no one gives you shit anymore for being so salty?
giphy.gif

Fighter says something to promote a fight.

Sherdog takes what fighter says uber seriously and attacks them over it relentlessly.

I don't know how people see JJ as so unbeatable, she looked pretty damn beatable in the first two rounds a couple of weeks ago, if Gadelha didn't have the gas tank of a heavyweight she probably would have won.
If I was a foot taller I probably could have made it to the NBA.

KK is bae, but she doesn't really know what she is saying in English i bet lol

Lol, it was so funny.. she was so polite (with her very limited english), and the journalists tried to pressure her.. and suddenly she said that JJ is scared of her! and then back to being super polite and humble again.. It was funny

I like her.

I loved her stance between rounds. Hands behind back, politely waiting... Next round same thing, hair messed up, blood on her face. Same stance.

Yea she looked beatable by the uncontested number 1 contender in SW.

Ranked, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 don't even the have 10% the ability that Claudia has.

JJ didn't even break a sweat taking the strap
JuYvzQ.gif

Pene didn't fair much better
CalculatingBadEyra.gif

Valerie is tough, but not unscathed
74e11429d74c77fa295c732e4b17fbb4

Claudia is the only one to give JJ a run for her money that JJ had to resort to eye pokes to win
LivelyFineHorse.gif
JoJed has looked like a dominator due to her dissections of the grapplers in Esparza & Penne. Against another striker in Val(Letourneau) she got hit a lot & went to decision, never close to finishing. Then Claudia even, who isn't known for her striking dropped her & was able to land well in the second fight(until she gassed) & arguably won the first one. JoJed vs other strong strikers with good enough grappling in KK & Jojo could be very interesting & troublesome for JoJed I think. It just kind of depends on the cardio because JoJed has shown that her's is phenomenal.

"Joanna is the best in the world. I might not be the best but I can beat the best" - KK

Translation: Joanna will bust her up because she doesn't possess the mentality of a champion.

I really hate they have to come with this BS "trash talk"to get or hype the fights

I've seen nothing of her other than last night, but both she and Rose fought like shit.

No thrust in their steps. No natural aggression. Lazy in transitions. Take too long to recover.

Joanna will bulldoze anyone who's lackadaisical. It's a woman who actually likes fighting versus someone who decided MMA would be fun after a spin class or something.

It's a shame Karolina's actually pretty. I don't imagine it being difficult for Joanna to tee off on her. She'll end up more battered than Jessica Penne.

P.S. Conor could beat the fuck out of Karolina

tumblr_lws5g1FB2a1qht847.gif

I've seen nothing of her other than last night, but both she and Rose fought like shit.

No thrust in their steps. No natural aggression. Lazy in transitions. Take too long to recover.

Joanna will bulldoze anyone who's lackadaisical. It's a woman who actually likes fighting versus someone who decided MMA would be fun after a spin class or something.

It's a shame Karolina's actually pretty. I don't imagine it being difficult for Joanna to tee off on her. She'll end up more battered than Jessica Penne.

P.S. Conor could beat the fuck out of Karolina
I got me a new favorite Conor fan.

Back