Karolina Kowalkiewicz: I think Joanna is scared.

JJ is absolutely going to fuck her up. Also why does her chin look all weird when she smiles?

KK struggled with Rose, I seriously doubt JJ is sweating her.

I don't know how people see JJ as so unbeatable, she looked pretty damn beatable in the first two rounds a couple of weeks ago, if Gadelha didn't have the gas tank of a heavyweight she probably would have won.

LOL @ IF

If it's and buts were candies and nuts, everybody would have a Merry Christmas.

I don't think anyone is unbeatable but JJ looks way sharper standing than Rose or Karolina did last night. Rose was landing a lot of right hands flush on Karolina but they didnt look like they could crush a grape. I think Alexa Grasso gives Rose and Karolina all they can handle too.

It will be cringe-worthy especially if they trash talk in English. If there's real bad blood they'll curse at each other in Polish.

I think we'll just see more of that pathetic bully impersonation by Joanna, I really wish she would stop with that.

seems more and more to me that she is actually just an asshole irl

She has to say something as she's next in line as ridiculous as her statement sounds

I don't know how people see JJ as so unbeatable, she looked pretty damn beatable in the first two rounds a couple of weeks ago, if Gadelha didn't have the gas tank of a heavyweight she probably would have won.

I'm no expert at this weightclass but from what I've seen ghadella is levels above all the other girls not named Joanna.

I am upset that her face will be rearranged in this one

lol wasn't impressive at all, see what happens when you throw that sloppy classic WMMA 1-2 1-2 blitz shit against joanna.

lol no. Those knees KK was landing in the clinch would cause Conor to panic wrestle like he was fighting a fat man from Cabo.
remember when conor knocked aldo dead and you're still upset but became a mod so no one gives you shit anymore for being so salty?

Yea she looked beatable by the uncontested number 1 contender in SW.

Ranked, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 don't even the have 10% the ability that Claudia has.

JJ didn't even break a sweat taking the strap
JuYvzQ.gif

Pene didn't fair much better
CalculatingBadEyra.gif

Valerie is tough, but not unscathed
74e11429d74c77fa295c732e4b17fbb4

Claudia is the only one to give JJ a run for her money that JJ had to resort to eye pokes to win
LivelyFineHorse.gif

Well how is Karolina's ground game? She already has a loss via RNC by Joanna.

I have no idea how people can still doubt karolina's ground game unless they haven't been paying attention.

I have no idea how people can still doubt karolina's ground game unless they haven't been paying attention.
I would just say she wouldn't be able to implement a Claudia-esque strategy as effectively.

Shoulda let Rose have that one. She may not think it now, but it'll cross her mind the night of the fight. I'm sure.

I would just say she wouldn't be able to implement a Claudia-esque strategy as effectively.

Id say that you are not wrong. Only claudia can do that. There's more than one way to a possible victory, though, as unlikely as it may be.

She is probably scared of breaking her fellow Polish fighter's face.

Id say that you are not wrong. Only claudia can do that. There's more than one way to a possible victory, though, as unlikely as it may be.
True. It's just hard to imagine what it would be, having seen both of these ladies fights. Truth be told I was rooting for Rose to beat KK, but even if she did, I didn't see her beating JJ either.

A champion doesnt have to be pre-holly KO Ronda to be a an amazing and dominant champ. Gadelha is very good and gave JJ some problems but that's what a champion is supposed to do, fend of the best, not just the soccer moms. I'll never understand this "she looked beatable" shit that guys like you spew. Ofc a champ looks beatable when they are fighting the CLEAR nr.1 contender in the division. What matters is, she fended off Gadelha's attack and then put on a clinic.

Having said that, KK has nothing for JJ. She is slow, awkward ( in a bad way ), slow to recover after her strikes, has NO, 0, nada, pop in her strikes. The only real dmg she did to Rose were the knees in the clinch and even those didnt seem to have much pop and power behind them. KK is cute and a sweet lady and isnt that bad for the level that most female fighters are at, but she isnt where she needs to be to pose a threat to JJ.

Back