Karolina Kowalkiewicz: I think Joanna is scared.

The Joanna that just fought Claudia will destroy her. It won't even be a fight.

I'm looking forward to the build-up and cringe-worthy fake bad blood.

It will be cringe-worthy especially if they trash talk in English. If there's real bad blood they'll curse at each other in Polish.

I think we'll just see more of that pathetic bully impersonation by Joanna, I really wish she would stop with that.

I've seen nothing of her other than last night, but both she and Rose fought like shit.

No thrust in their steps. No natural aggression. Lazy in transitions. Take too long to recover.

Joanna will bulldoze anyone who's lackadaisical. It's a woman who actually likes fighting versus someone who decided MMA would be fun after a spin class or something.

It's a shame Karolina's actually pretty. I don't imagine it being difficult for Joanna to tee off on her. She'll end up more battered than Jessica Penne.

P.S. Conor could beat the fuck out of Karolina

I've seen nothing of her other than last night, but both she and Rose fought like shit.

No thrust in their steps. No natural aggression. Lazy in transitions. Take too long to recover.

Joanna will bulldoze anyone who's lackadaisical. It's a woman who actually likes fighting versus someone who decided MMA would be fun after a spin class or something.

It's a shame Karolina's actually pretty. I don't imagine it being difficult for Joanna to tee off on her. She'll end up more battered than Jessica Penne.

P.S. Conor could beat the fuck out of Karolina
lol no. Those knees KK was landing in the clinch would cause Conor to panic wrestle like he was fighting a fat man from Cabo.

lol no. Those knees KK was landing in the clinch would cause Conor to panic wrestle like he was fighting a fat man from Cabo.
A03Nc3k.gif

Well, I respect KK's moxy and her courage a lot, so there is nothing in what she said that I will hate on ... She is smart, she wants this fight and she is saying what she needs to in order to make it happen.

War Poland vs Poland!

I don't know how people see JJ as so unbeatable, she looked pretty damn beatable in the first two rounds a couple of weeks ago, if Gadelha didn't have the gas tank of a heavyweight she probably would have won.

good i like the trash talk already.... she should be calling out the champ.. feel bad for her pretty face once JJ touches it though..

side note, people who say "cringe-worthy" are the definition of the phrase...

Joanna's speed and footwork will be too much for Karolina. Rose outboxed her from the outside pretty easily. I suspect Joanna will bust her up. And Karolina won't enjoy a huge clinch advantage like she did against Rose.

I think KK is Hot and JJ not so much.

I don't know how people see JJ as so unbeatable, she looked pretty damn beatable in the first two rounds a couple of weeks ago, if Gadelha didn't have the gas tank of a heavyweight she probably would have won.
Well how is Karolina's ground game? She already has a loss via RNC by Joanna.

Back