Karolina K: Polish Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanMMAfan84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK, admins.. If there happens to be a thread like this already or if this breaks any rules.. Do what's needed.

So, I'm looking around, and I'm wondering.. 'Joanna, Miesha, Michelle, Holly, Paige... All these gals have appreciation threads... Even Ronda has one... Who doesn't have one yet... How about Karolina K?' Hence, here we are! I know, I'm a JJ fan, but I'm willing to diversify, and heck.. KK's kinda cute!

So, to all you KK fanboys.. This thread is for all y'all!

Last edited:
Michelle Waterson > KK

Gina Carano should be the only one who gets an appreciation thread

Yes she looks cute and seems to have nice personality. I watched few interviews with her in polish and she definitely is interesting.

Gina Carano should be the only one who gets an appreciation thread
because?
in before fortheo...

method=get&s=113901067067992694486307365530183324863828n.jpg

In ..

I like KK, she is deceptively spunky, and I would like to see her continue to do well in the UFC. She will lose to JJ if that fight ever happens, but I will be excited about the match up none the less.

In ..

I like KK, she is deceptively spunky, and I would like to see her continue to do well in the UFC. She will lose to JJ if that fight ever happens, but I will be excited about the match up none the less.
dont be comin in here and crushing our dreams , at least give it awhile top build up momentum, im dissapointed nik ;)

Nice. I found that very funny.

Probably during the old SF days, LONG before she turned bad seed on us fans.

In ..

If that EVER happens... I might have to be neutral!

I can appreciate KK. Thumbs up KK.

yep. shes adorable. if you saw her on the street make up and all youd never guess she was a pro fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back