Karo Parisyan VS Cristiano Souza WW Fight added Rampage VS Tito PPV

Souza should take it. Parisyan needs to prove a lot to me on small shows before he should be anywhere close to a major show. His head just is not in it these days.

He's got some name recognition and hes been there and done that.

He doesn't need to prove anything to be on the undercard of this event.

This event is actually 1 that im really excited for, I do think they F@cked up not making it $24.95 to buy this card though. There are some amazing fights.

If Curran, Alvarez,Chandler, Mo etc were all fighting on the same UFC card, you nerds would be wiping off the cobwebs on da nobb and jizz all over the place...

Meh, good way to try and get over a new prospect I guess. Used to love watching Karo but he's been done for some time now. His KO loss to Dennis Hallman was one of the more depressing and disturbing losses I've seen in recent memory - his arse-crack was showing and after the ref stepped in, you can hear him (just about), letting off an ungodly shriek. It was the sound of a man who knew he was out of a job.

Was awesome in his prime.

31 years old

WAR the heat

his last fight with rick hawn was pretty good

*sigh* Karo was awesome before all the pains and the pills, but now he would make a nice stepping stone on Souza's growing resum

cheering for karo. I only have one affliction shirt, and its of karo's.

31 years old

WAR the heat

his last fight with rick hawn was pretty good

Say what ? Karo looked terrible in that fight. Frankly he looked like he had no business fighting anymore. Sad to see.

Back