Karo Parisyan VS Cristiano Souza WW Fight added Rampage VS Tito PPV

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
A welterweight fight between Karo Parisyan and Cristiano Souza has been added to the Spike TV portion of the Rampage vs. Tito pay-per-view card Nov. 2.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/16/4845946/parisyan-vs-souza-added-to-rampage-vs-tito-fight-card

Souza, who is 6-0 in his career and a recent competitor on Bellator's Fight Master show, has won both his Bellator fights. He defeated John Kelly via unanimous decision at Bellator 50 and knocked out Robert Otani in the first round at Bellator 80.

That's interesting. Good to see Karo staying out there. Interested in how he'll proform.
Good match for Souza.

I won't watch the online matches or buy the PPV.
but the TV prelims are looking interesting.

I thought that the Bellator Fights counted towards their records. If so, wouldn't Souza have a loss right now? I feel for him because he was better than the guy that beat him. He just gassed out because he wasn't fighting smart.

War Karo, hope he wins

Was souza the guy who who put a beatdown on evan cutts and then wilted after he couldn't finish Him?

Souza should take it. Parisyan needs to prove a lot to me on small shows before he should be anywhere close to a major show. His head just is not in it these days.

Souza by actually wanting to be in there.

Always cheer for Karo, always.

karo-parisyan_josh-burkman.gif

karo looked so bad against rick hawn (most people look bad against hawn anyway), but he looked so out of shape, no pop in his step. Karo has went so downhill just like paulo filho

He's a shell of his former self but I wish him the best and I hope one day he can regain some of his old form, one of my favorite fighters.

Waro Karo

I will not be watching live. My heart cannot take Karo getting stopped and then screaming "NO!!!!" while on his knees.

If he wins, I will watch the highlight Bellator puts on their YT page.

Hoping to see a glimpse of the old Karo.

Once a shining example of judo applied to mma.

Back