Karo Parisyan UFC judo throws and wrestling takedowns!

Karo was technically one of the best ever in the clinch. Unfortunately he lacked the work ethic to round out his abilities (also his substance abuse struggles). He’s one of best guys I’ve ever trained with and I have nothing but love and respect for him.

Amazing highlights of Karo's skills displayed in the UFC. He has insane judo throw, solid chin, aggression and chain submissions:

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Question: why is triple cringes’ face in the paused video when you start it and why do they show him at the end?

Bro, you got to flush the urinal. Got to give the janitor a break!
q1Av1eS.gif

What are you talking about? Judo is still effective. Go watch Islam, zabit, khabib, and yan takedowns.
The meat and potatoes of their takedown game is wrestling

The fact that those are the only guys you could think of kinda proves my point

Khabib is known more for wrestling than Judo haha, Judo is sprinkled which is nice, but where is a guy like Karo who is really known for his throws?

Karo didn’t have shit for Nate. He shouldn’t have been grabbing up on him and shit. Karo also appears to have a PED problem, along with his bullying problem. Picking on the skinniest guy in the gym, wish they could fight now, Nate would fuck him up. Would look better because he beat Nick. But then again, the Diaz bros are some weird ass mfers, hard to pick a dog in that fight.

In mma turning your back for a throw is too much of a risk that you get you back taken and choked. I always thought ronda would and Liz carmouch almost did.
Yeah that's huge, also with a lot of throws there is too much momentum, and your opponent can just roll through and land on top, in Judo that is ok, in MMA that's death

It's also really easy to just disengage the clinch, this is the primary reason you need more than Judo

Back