Karo Murat vs Nathan Cleverly ~ WBO light heavyweight title eliminator

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Tropics1020, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Tropics1020

Tropics1020 Brown Belt

This has the makings to be a great fight, it's between two guys that have faced only medicore competition in their resident countries but are now facing the first legitamite threats of their carrers for a WBO lightheavyweight title eliminator.

Karo Murat - Boxer

Karo Murat fights out of Germany and i favor him in this matchup, he fights alot like Aurthur Abraham, uses the shell defence, likes to throw vicious hooks and he's a very measured and calm fighter untill he gets you hurt than he will swarm and go for the kill.

Nathan Cleverly - Boxer

He's facing Nathan Cleverly, a brit who fights's more on his toes and has more of a (dare i say) herky jerky style. He has pretty fast hands for a lightheavyweight though, and a good pop as well. There fighting in the UK so you have to assume Cleverly will have the edge on the scorecards.

I think this has the makings to be a pretty good scrap, the fights a month away so i'm just giving a heads up for anybody who's interested.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010