Karo & Cryogel

HugeJuge

White Belt
Reaction score
Fella's

Cryogel will be sponsoring Karo 'The Heat" for his up and coming fight against Matt Hughes on Nov 19th UFC Pay Per View . Karo will also be at the Cryogel booth signing autographs on Nov 12th in Las Vegas Nevada for the next Grapplers Quest competition. This is your chance to talk with Karo ONLY 7 days before his title shot. SO DONT MISS IT.

For more info on Grapplers Quest visit www.grapplers.com

Keep Fighting,
Michael Crawford
National Sales Manager
www.cryogel.tv

Nice sponsorship, especially if he wins hte title. I wopuld prefer a more charismatic fighter though if even their record isn't stellar. I like Griffin cuz he's honest and funny and he's a UFC fighter so it would be good exposure. Also Charles Bennett would be great to sponsor as he'd no doubt tell us how it helps him out after he pumps up his guns.

Mike , that is awsome news. Karo is a good guy,a great fighter and a good spokesperson for Cryogel. We are selling quite a bit of Cryogel just from the great response it gets in reveiws here on sherdog but with fighters like Karo Backing you guys Im sure yours and my sales will go through the roof. It is great to see you Guys putting so much back into this sport. Keep up the good work.

www.xfgear.com

Wow, I'm happy to hear that your company is doing big things. Stay up!

Awesome stuff, can't go wrong with Karo especally fighting Hughes after TUF 2

Let us hope Karo wins otherwise he's going to really take advantage of this new sponsorship deal if Hughes GnPs him.

While I support CG, don't know if it was smart sponsoring Karo because I don't think he has any chance of beating Hughes. Mike can you tell us why, if possible, what happened with Rampage cause I think he is going to be coming back and in a big way.

Hi guys, Rampage is still being considered for future sporsorship but we need to make the Cryogel easier to come across, it is easy to get (Cryogel) online but most of the stores that carry it are in the southern California area. If we are going to put money behind a big name in the MMA market to sponsor our product we have to make it easier for the consumer to find. So right now Mike and I have our work cut out for us to make Cryogel more readily available.
As far as Karo goes, I've been training at Team Hayastan(this is where Karo trains under Gokor Chivichyan & Gene LeBell), on and off for the past 5 years and Karo and I talk quite a bit so he said he'd do this as more of favor then business thing which is really cool since he has his work cut out for him fighting Matt Hughes a week later.
Hopefully this answers some of your questions.
Charles DeVos
Accounts Executive
Vitaminerals, Inc.

I don't think GSP would be a good sponsor. He's a great fighter but hte UFC crowd really hates his accent and his victory speeches/interviews. Since you're trying to get the product out to more retailers across the US I wouldn't bother sponsoring a Pride fighter. People seem to root for the TUF fighters so you could probably sign one of them pretty cheaply. People like Griffin and his laid back attitude but he someimtes forgets his sponsors in post fight interview. I think you should just pay Rogan and he can comment during the fight that so and so will be needing some Cryogel after the beating he takes.

Cyrogel already sponsors Gokor, and Karo trains at his gym, so maybe thats why they picked him over say GSP or Rampage.

perfy said:
I think you should just pay Rogan and he can comment during the fight that so and so will be needing some Cryogel after the beating he takes.

That's pretty damn good and thanks for the input.

Charles DeVos
Accounts Executive
Vitaminerals, Inc.

bubbs71 said:
That's pretty damn good and thanks for the input.

Charles DeVos
Accounts Executive
Vitaminerals, Inc.

rofl, rogan is an annoying fuck.

It's not about what people think of Rogan, it's about increasing public awareness of the product. Rogan has hours to pimp the product whereas fighters only have patches and a quick mention in a post fight interview. It does make sense.

Back