Karma Of Conor Mcgregor

Which year was that again? And imagine getting gassed over fightign feathers instead of bears.
images

If you want to be a hater, go for it but i do have one problem with the OP. He didnt break top 5 at lightweight??? He was the champ!? Gtfo

Gay ass thread from a gay ass poster that has done literally nothing in life

Trying to talk down on a man that was a dual champion, holds every record in MMA, has 10 life fortunes, a beautiful family, and still plenty of career left.
Go worship him then...

Trying to talk down on a man that was a dual champion, holds every record in MMA, has 10 life fortunes, a beautiful family, and still plenty of career left.

Every record??...tho protest too much

There's been 9 events since Conor last fought and you guys are still the ones talking most about him. Obsessed.

DeadlyInformalAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

If making $100 million is karma then I hope karma comes for me very soon lol

Sounds like a badass woman warrior's name.

> Geralt of Rivia
> Karma of Conor McGregor

This all the way.

I would like to be exposed too and getting paid $100 million for it.

Armchair psychoanalysis from an rando loser LMAO

Conor has a logn history of the universe exposing him mercilessly.

From his vain and self absorbed (plastic) statue
View attachment 489457View attachment 489461

To his Floyd Mayweather delusions:
View attachment 489463View attachment 489465

Everyone already remembers his taunts about panic wrestling before becoming one himself, his looking at the referee to stand them up agaisnt Mini-Mendes while previously mocking people who look at other men to do their own business, his boast that no one could take his left hand before pillow fisting mayweather and then khabib, callign the 155 division stuck in the mud yet not beign able to break into its top 5, claims about beign the most active fighter before taking maternity leave and beig stripped of his already laughable "title", about loyalty beign the most important thing to him yet then becoign the villain where he cheats on pregnant Dee multiple times and practically abandons Kavanagh.

The only thing he has is his bank balance (smaller than Mayweather, Canelos, and Danas) . But even that is dwindling and not giving him any true happiness, thus his extra-maritial affairs despite her bearing a son for him.

Now do a post on why you’re so bitter and miserable in your life...

Thread over haha well said sir.

I hope you are counting "Quickest tap"

I love when Conor haters pretend like his fans are the obsessed ones. Look at this ridiculous thread that was made from nothing about a man who has fought once in 2 years...yet the fans are the obsessed ones? Lmao.

Back