Karma Of Conor Mcgregor

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor has a logn history of the universe exposing him mercilessly.

From his vain and self absorbed (plastic) statue
upload_2018-12-17_13-5-47.pngupload_2018-12-17_13-19-39.png

To his Floyd Mayweather delusions:
upload_2018-12-17_13-21-46.pngupload_2018-12-17_13-22-41.png

Everyone already remembers his taunts about panic wrestling before becoming one himself, his looking at the referee to stand them up agaisnt Mini-Mendes while previously mocking people who look at other men to do their own business, his boast that no one could take his left hand before pillow fisting mayweather and then khabib, callign the 155 division stuck in the mud yet not beign able to break into its top 5, claims about beign the most active fighter before taking maternity leave and beig stripped of his already laughable "title", about loyalty beign the most important thing to him yet then becoign the villain where he cheats on pregnant Dee multiple times and practically abandons Kavanagh.

The only thing he has is his bank balance (smaller than Mayweather, Canelos, and Danas) . But even that is dwindling and not giving him any true happiness, thus his extra-maritial affairs despite her bearing a son for him.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-17_13-24-31.png
    upload_2018-12-17_13-24-31.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 68
  • upload_2018-12-17_13-25-57.png
    upload_2018-12-17_13-25-57.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 64
Gay ass thread from a gay ass poster that has done literally nothing in life

Trying to talk down on a man that was a dual champion, holds every record in MMA, has 10 life fortunes, a beautiful family, and still plenty of career left.

You’re a bit late with this for being a hater

I think Conor fans believe the mythos way more than the man himself. They also take his losses/troubles way harder than he does which makes them enjoyable still. <Lmaoo>

He knows this is all a facade and doesn't take it seriously.

Last edited:
Conor has a logn history of the universe exposing him mercilessly.

From his vain and self absorbed (plastic) statue
View attachment 489457View attachment 489461

To his Floyd Mayweather delusions:
View attachment 489463View attachment 489465

Everyone already remembers his taunts about panic wrestling before becoming one himself, his looking at the referee to stand them up agaisnt Mini-Mendes while previously mocking people who look at other men to do their own business, his boast that no one could take his left hand before pillow fisting mayweather and then khabib, callign the 155 division stuck in the mud yet not beign able to break into its top 5, claims about beign the most active fighter before taking maternity leave and beig stripped of his already laughable "title", about loyalty beign the most important thing to him yet then becoign the villain where he cheats on pregnant Dee multiple times and practically abandons Kavanagh.

The only thing he has is his bank balance (smaller than Mayweather, Canelos, and Danas) . But even that is dwindling and not giving him any true happiness, thus his extra-maritial affairs despite her bearing a son for him.
That's one top level roast, but personally I don't care about McGroggy anymore, so I find it hard to summon any hate for the guy at this point. He's washed up and irrelevant.McGroggy.png

RepentantCooperativeDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Conor is such a loser, I would hate to be worth tens of millions of dollars at age 30.

Gay ass thread from a gay ass poster

upload_2018-12-17_13-58-46.png

that has done literally nothing in life

I haven't cheated on my wife, so I guess that means "done nothing in life". Nor have I had stand submissively in court, or had to tap to strikes. Or panic wrestle.

Trying to talk down on a man that was a dual champion

upload_2018-12-17_14-1-24.png

holds every record in MMA

Titel defence records? Submissions succesfully defended records? Never being stopped record? Most wins record? Most KO records? Most signficant strikes record?

has 10 life fortunes

already answered

a beautiful family,

Already answered, Plus this:

upload_2018-12-17_14-4-2.png

and still plenty of career left.

upload_2018-12-17_14-4-56.png

Conor and Jon are both fighting the Illuminati.

Conor financial fans coming out of the woodworks. Like clockwork.

giphy.gif

u will never have the money he has so who's the loser????
Purpose of money is what?
Happiness? I replied already to that.
To pass onto your children for their happiness?
Only thing he is passing on is the STD from these women to Dee (who he still hasnt bothered to put a ring on) and his son (only has one son), plus the one he paid off (is that Noah).

Gay ass thread from a gay ass poster that has done literally nothing in life

Trying to talk down on a man that was a dual champion, holds every record in MMA, has 10 life fortunes, a beautiful family, and still plenty of career left.
He does?

Back