Karim Zidan slams Joanna, white knights Zhang and all of China amid virus outbreak

People are too pussified nowadays.
Let it the fuck go.
Seriously. Joanna didnt mean any harm,she already apologized,and you got these people saying shit even worse than the meme. Get a life you losers.

It was poor joke. She apologized. Lets not pull out the picket signs.

3o63uy.jpg

Mainland China does piss me off with their colonist ways and unethical practices but that has nothing to do with all Chinese as a whole, just like how not all Muslims you meet are related to terrorists.

It’s disappointing to see people be racist to Asians but at the same time I feel like those who are being xenophobic aren’t that intelligent anyways so I guess it balances out.
Yep, its xenophobic to fear groups that travel back and forth to their home country where sanitation is non existent, and who continue their eatingnoractices abroad!

It's also xenophobic to fear and dislike those who spread an ideology of jihad while refusing to assimilate.

Fear of being infected or murdered is for the stupid. Tolerance is 200iq level.

Watching you rustled and triggered over Fedor in non-Fedor threads is quite hilarious actually.

Keep at it. I hope you get to fulfill your dreams of wrapping your lips around his cock someday ;)

images
You guys really are walking on thin ice.

"People are being sensitive"

Regardless of your views on this guy it's clearly stating that Chinese families in Toronto are suffering to make ends meet to something some of them don't have ties to. Racism is real and not just a case of being sensitive.

Joanna isn't the biggest issue, it's the people defending her and still calling all Asians dirty and gross that's the real issue.

Ko'd by a 40 years old mw.
henderson-rocking-fedor.jpg
you're disrespecting Hendo by saying that, he was P4P one of the greatest to ever do it.

also let's not act like Fedor isn't a small HW, in fact he's kinda small compared to a lot of LHW's too.

China and the Chinese have always been easy targets. I don't think they care though. China will continue to do their own thing, rustling a couple Western jimmies a long the way.

true, I think most people should have their jimmies rustled at child labour, internment camps, organ harvesting etc. I love the way you say it like they're just living a different way of life though. Very progressive!

This guy is terrible. A political (leftist, specifically) hack masquerading as an MMA journalist.

"People are being sensitive"

Regardless of your views on this guy it's clearly stating that Chinese families in Toronto are suffering to make ends meet to something some of them don't have ties to. Racism is real and not just a case of being sensitive.

Joanna isn't the biggest issue, it's the people defending her and still calling all Asians dirty and gross that's the real issue.

While I don't condone racism or treating asian people differently (or any people), it's not really "traditional" racism. If you're more likely to get a disease from a certain location, it's only natural that people will be more wary of the people from that location. It has nothing to do with thinking people themselves are inherently lesser because of their race. It's kind of a common sense survival instinct.

While I don't condone racism or treating asian people differently (or any people), it's not really "traditional" racism. If you're more likely to get a disease from a certain location, it's only natural that people will be more wary of the people from that location. It has nothing to do with thinking people themselves are inherently lesser because of their race. It's kind of a common sense survival instinct.
I agree but some comments i'm seeing here are full of racism, that's my whole issue with the situation

If a certain small minority is responsible for over 50% of violent crime in a large country, you keep your witts about you when around them and try to avoid them. Is natural and normal.

Still confused on how JJ is getting the TS
Rose Namajunas and Tatiana Suarez have injuries.
Nina Ansaroff wants to take time off to have a baby.
Jessica Andrade not interested in a rematch so soon.

Who do you think should get a TS before Joanna?

Yep, its xenophobic to fear groups that travel back and forth to their home country where sanitation is non existent, and who continue their eatingnoractices abroad!

It's also xenophobic to fear and dislike those who spread an ideology of jihad while refusing to assimilate.

Fear of being infected or murdered is for the stupid. Tolerance is 200iq level.

You’re telling me 1 billion Chinese people on this earth are on a strict Bat diet? If I drive to the city of Irvine California I should expect every single Chinese to be infected with disease? Last I recall that was one of the cleanest cities with highest graduation rates and lowest crime rates in America but nope, they all eat bats.

you’re telling me that Muslim guy and his family down the street are secretly plotting to bomb my house?

while we’re on the subject of sanitation, have you walked the streets of New York? There’s trash bags in the front of the sidewalks. By your logic, every person in New York is a dirty rat piece of shit that deserves to die. Every last living person in the state of New York deserves to be treated exactly the same.

reality is, it’s a small group of Chinese in that city of Wuhan that are doing that nasty shit of eating weird animals, not the entire country.

She was making fun of the situation not the victims, people in the first world have way too much free time in their hands to be worrying about shit like this.

China and the Chinese have always been easy targets. I don't think they care though. China will continue to do their own thing, rustling a couple Western jimmies a long the way.
China is fucked man and a big issue with what's going on in the world. The pollution, the way they eat their food. It's fucked. They create a lot of diseases from being dirty as fuck over there. It needs to be addressed big time.

Back