Karim Zidan slams Joanna, white knights Zhang and all of China amid virus outbreak

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jedrzejczyk’s failed attempt at comic relief was not only misguided and rooted in ignorance, it was also shines a light on the rise of xenophobia against Chinese communities around the world in the wake of a global epidemic.

Stigmas have begun to emerge against Chinese communities in North America and beyond, as concerns surrounding a potential pandemic have begun to stoke anti-Chinese sentiment and discrimination.

According to the National Post, “Asian discrimination” is on the rise in Toronto, where more than 9000 people signed a petition demanding one of the school boards in the region to keep children with family who have recently returned from China away from classrooms.

Chinese businesses in Toronto have also reported a decrease in clientele due to irrational fears of the contagion, while there is also a spike in social media bullying, hysteria, and racial abuse directed at the Asian communities.

Zhang’s decision to try and leave China as soon as possible highlights the seriousness of a situation that Jedrzejcyzk had reduced to a insensitive meme.

While Jedrzejczyk’s meme is only the tip of the iceberg with regards to the bigoted and insensitive comments that have spread in the wake of 2019-nCoV, it is a testament to how anti-Chinese sentiment arises in the wake of outbreaks.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/2/...e-sentiment-coronavirus-epidemic-feature-news

IMG_2708.jpg

Jedrzejczyk’s failed attempt at comic relief was not only misguided and rooted in ignorance, it was also shines a light on the rise of xenophobia against Chinese communities around the world in the wake of a global epidemic.

Stigmas have begun to emerge against Chinese communities in North America and beyond, as concerns surrounding a potential pandemic have begun to stoke anti-Chinese sentiment and discrimination.

According to the National Post, “Asian discrimination” is on the rise in Toronto, where more than 9000 people signed a petition demanding one of the school boards in the region to keep children with family who have recently returned from China away from classrooms.

Chinese businesses in Toronto have also reported a decrease in clientele due to irrational fears of the contagion, while there is also a spike in social media bullying, hysteria, and racial abuse directed at the Asian communities.

Zhang’s decision to try and leave China as soon as possible highlights the seriousness of a situation that Jedrzejcyzk had reduced to a insensitive meme.

While Jedrzejczyk’s meme is only the tip of the iceberg with regards to the bigoted and insensitive comments that have spread in the wake of 2019-nCoV, it is a testament to how anti-Chinese sentiment arises in the wake of outbreaks.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/2/...e-sentiment-coronavirus-epidemic-feature-news

IMG_2708.jpg

Bottom line, I hope Zhang gives Joanna a beatdown of such epic proportions that even her plastic boobs won't save her self-confidence.

You'd think this chick would have learned better from getting slept by Rose, but I guess not.

No worries, Zhang will finish up the job.

China and the Chinese have always been easy targets. I don't think they care though. China will continue to do their own thing, rustling a couple Western jimmies a long the way.

Still confused on how JJ is getting the TS....WMMA

7E4B5EFD-72DF-449B-9274-310CDF0B6163.gif

People are too pussified nowadays.
Let it the fuck go.

Haha still triggered by the fedor thread. Dont take it personally bro.

Which Fedor thread? I'm commenting on your thread title here bud.

Sounds like Fedor might make you a little insecure though ;)

Them evening news

"irrational fears of the contagion"

hmm

Which Fedor thread? I'm commenting on your thread title here bud.

Sounds like Fedor might make you a little insecure though ;)
Of course. If im a can as you say I am, then of course the goat can crusher will make me a little insecure ;)

Of course. If im a can as you say I am, then of course the goat can crusher will make me a little insecure ;)

Well, thanks for confirming you're insecure and need to bring Fedor into your own threads ;)

Enjoy greatness.

GettyImages_84388770.0.jpg

:kiss:

Well, thanks for confirming you're still triggered ;)

images

Watching you flail around in your own threads is amusing...quite the opposite of triggering.

Keep going though, I hope you win your war against Chinese people (and Fedor).

{<jordan}

MG_0505.jpg

Mainland China does piss me off with their colonist ways and unethical practices but that has nothing to do with all Chinese as a whole, just like how not all Muslims you meet are related to terrorists.

It’s disappointing to see people be racist to Asians but at the same time I feel like those who are being xenophobic aren’t that intelligent anyways so I guess it balances out.

Looks like the number one thing to cover these day’s is who got offended at what and the back and forth between their “supporters”
You should support yourself right off the nearest bridge with pockets full of rocks

Don't know who the fuck that is

Bottom line, I hope Zhang gives Joanna a beatdown of such epic proportions that even her plastic boobs won't save her self-confidence.

You'd think this chick would have learned better from getting slept by Rose, but I guess not.

No worries, Zhang will finish up the job.

Zhang is going to put a beatdown on joanna and hopefully retire her...maybe we can see her tap to strikes again...love that.

Back