Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

Dinesh pwned you libs and Hillary in 2016:
‘Hillary’s America’: Why It Could Make a Big Impact on the Box Office (and the Election) — Reality Checks

The documentarian's anti-Hillary movie is poised to make a dent at the box office — and beyond.

Anthony Kaufman

Jun 21, 2016 11:00 am
"...Still, “Hillary’s America” could do some damage to the former First Lady’s campaign. According to Sullivan, exit polls of “Obama’s America” audiences indicated that approximately 1 million people changed their intended vote after seeing the film, either by deciding not to vote for Obama or voting for Romney when they weren’t planning to prior to seeing the film.

“I think it had a major voice,” said Sullivan. “Just like after seeing ‘Super Size Me,’ I said, ‘I’m never eating at McDonald’s again,’ I think there are documentaries that can have a huge impact.”

unknown1.jpeg

https://www.indiewire.com/2016/06/h...y-dinesh-dsouza-hillarys-america-1201690806/#!
Dinesh is a wife beater, felon and also an adulterer.
Do better picking your hero's.

lol. any takers? diaper don ain't gonna post your bail or put money on your books, and neither will kari lake and the rest of the maga trash. but if you feel like getting your stupid ass thrown in jail and earning yourself a criminal record just to own the libs, by all means fill your boots.

after losing her election, she cant find anybody else willing to throw democracy in the shitter and install her into office so she wants YOU to do her bidding. this is your "call to arms" shertards.

Last edited:

lol. any takers? diaper don ain't gonna post your bail or put money on your books, and neither will kari lake and the rest of the maga trash. but if you feel like getting your stupid ass thrown in jail and earning yourself a criminal record just to own the libs, by all means fill your boots.

after losing her election, she cant find anybody else willing to throw democracy in the shitter and install her into office so she wants YOU to do her bidding. this is your call to arms shertards.

interesting that she isn't willing to go to jail for her own beliefs

after losing her election, she cant find anybody else willing to throw democracy in the shitter and install her into office so she wants YOU to do her bidding. this is your "call to arms" shertards.

nope.gif

they found some more fraud today and done their part in stopping the steal of the 2020 election

Worker pleads guilty in election equipment tampering case

1000.webp

DENVER (AP) — A former elections manager who prosecutors say assisted in a security breach of voting equipment in a Colorado county pleaded guilty on Wednesday under a plea agreement that requires her to testify against her former boss.

Sandra Brown is one of two employees accused of helping Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters allow a copy of a hard drive to be made during an update of election equipment last year in search of proof of the false conspiracy theories spun by former President Donald Trump.

Brown, 45, pleaded guilty to attempting to influence a public servant, a felony, and official misconduct, a misdemeanor, but will not be sentenced until right after she testifies at Peters’ trial next year so her performance on the witness stand can be considered.

“There were things going on that I should have questioned and I didn’t,” Brown told Judge Matthew Barrett.

In August, Peters’ chief deputy, Belinda Knisley, also pleaded guilty under a deal that required her to testify against Peters. She only pleaded guilty to misdemeanor counts and was immediately sentenced to two years of unsupervised probation.

Peters gained national prominence by promoting conspiracy theories about voting machines and lost a bid to become the Republican candidate for Colorado’s secretary of state, who oversees elections, earlier this year. She is charged with three counts of attempting to influence a public servant, criminal impersonation, two counts of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, one count of identity theft, first-degree official misconduct, violation of duty and failing to comply with the secretary of state.

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-colorado-state-08f7bb8f0efcf78782262b77893790d1

this pile of shit tried to run for secretary of state. unfortunately for this maga trash, colorado rejected her. poor donnie must be pissed. first this pile of human excrement got dumpstered and then kari lake. two more of his partisan hacks that won't be able to help him game the 2024 election.

Hobbs may take office, but this is not going away...she will reap the political whirlwind in AZ at some point if (R) can get their act together to make sure people can actually carry out their right to vote and the votes are legally and rightly counted/recorded. No more "printers are down"..."tabulators down"..."just put it in door # 3, we'll count it later", "you can go to another voting location" ..."sorry about the lines" BS.

Hobbs may take office, but this is not going away...she will reap the political whirlwind in AZ at some point if (R) can get their act together to make sure people can actually carry out their right to vote and the votes are legally and rightly counted/recorded. No more "printers are down"..."tabulators down"..."just put it in door # 3, we'll count it later", "you can go to another voting location" ..."sorry about the lines" BS.

hobbs may take office? hobbs is going to take office. that was already set in stone when she won her election last month, and none of the screaming and crying is going to change that. the election process is not subject to your feelings, and ain't nobody throwing democracy away for maga trash like kari lake. deal with it.

Last edited:
lol owned bitch

they didnt want none of that smoke. it was just a ploy.

those 2 seats the democrats would have won in cochise county were expendable and they would be up for grabs again in 2022 as well and will very likely go red, so the rubes didnt even care about disenfranchising their voters and temporarilly losing two non-important seats just to see if they could try to pull this off. this was their test run for 2024 to see if the democrats would take it on the chin and wouldnt challenge them in court. it failed. and they can expect more of the same for the next elections if they try to put on a show and ignore their lawful duties and try again. they will be challenged in court and litigated every single time.

like i said, they were going to wait until friday at the last minute before they had to go to court and get slapped around. they werent going to go any further because the election county supervisors didnt want to open themselves up to legal penalties, not to mention having their own elections in jeopardy because aint none of their constituents gonna vote for the candidate who threw out all of their votes and wasted their taxpayer dollars just to do their little maga virtue signal to diaper don and kari lake. its probably still going to turn around and bite them if the republicans can put up any decent human being to oppose these maga clowns and run for the same seats. these people will not have their jobs for too much longer i would imagine.

they keep trying to disenfranchise voters while projecting that its the other side who is doing it just to steal the elections. its so blatantly transparent, and if this is how they want to operate in 2024, then may god have mercy on their souls because they will never be able to win their elections by votes, and the courts arent going to throw away the law and constitution, shit all over democracy, and install these muppets into office simply because the candidate is mad that they lost. they should have learned that back in 2020, but it seems like this is the maga gameplan going forward. they cant win elections by votes so they will just cry fraud everywhere outside of a courtroom and try to subvert democracy just to try to save face every time they lose.

they try everything they can to try to undermine democracy and prevent people from being able to exercise their constitutional right to vote, and they still end up losing, so these are the desperate and shameful practices they have resorted to when the voters have spoken and they cant have their way.

Last edited:

Republicans, who spent the last 2 years doing everything they could to make it harder for people (primarily in democrat heavy areas) to legally cast their vote by trying to restrict early/mail in voting, closing polling places, eliminating drop boxes, etc to combat non existent mass fraud are now up in arms because people in a county where the election was run by REPUBLICANS had to wait in line at a few polling places.

The fucking irony. You're a complete joke.

The GOP needs to triple down on voter fraud bullshit because it’s working so well getting moderates to vote for the GOP.
2016 I said Trump was a Democrat plant and it looks like I am right. The path they are on they are losing more and more moderates and young voters. Boomers are no longer the biggest voting block according to the last election.

It's a very weird strategy some of the GOP have going right now. Keep blaming every loss on voter fraud and saying the Dems are cheating. Wouldn't saying this sort of make republicans just give up on voting? What's the point in voting if you know the other side is just going to cheat to get their guy to win?

Republicans, who spent the last 2 years doing everything they could to make it harder for people (primarily in democrat heavy areas) to legally cast their vote by trying to restrict early/mail in voting, closing polling places, eliminating drop boxes, etc to combat non existent mass fraud are now up in arms because people in a county where the election was run by REPUBLICANS had to wait in line at a few polling places.

The fucking irony. You're a complete joke.

LMAO...your party and the Maricopa County election are the jokes.

It's a very weird strategy some of the GOP have going right now. Keep blaming every loss on voter fraud and saying the Dems are cheating. Wouldn't saying this sort of make republicans just give up on voting? What's the point in voting if you know the other side is just going to cheat to get their guy to win?
Republicans just took back the House...albeit not by much. Other than Arizona, I haven't heard too many mid-term elections where a large amount of Republicans are claiming their loss was because of fraud/shenanigans. It all depends on the particulars of the election in a certain area. Maricopa Co is heavy (R) and many voters waited to vote in person on election day. Lake was leading in all polls... Dems knew this and oh dang what do ya know, the machines are working and can't count your votes...sorry folks...Hobbs wins just by a hair after not even debating Lake.

Republicans just took back the House...albeit not by much. Other than Arizona, I haven't heard too many mid-term elections where a large amount of Republicans are claiming their loss was because of fraud/shenanigans. It all depends on the particulars of the election in a certain area. Maricopa Co is heavy (R) and many voters waited to vote in person on election day. Lake was leading in all polls... Dems knew this and oh dang what do ya know, the machines are working and can't count your votes...sorry folks...Hobbs wins just by a hair after not even debating Lake.

Yea they took back the house but it was expected to be a slaughter and it just wasn’t. They underperformed big time.

I don’t have time to entertain voter claims. It’s always the same thing. Turning any inconsistencies or issues during the process into that being part of the conspiracy.

What people don’t realize is there are always issues. I just googled my state and found an advisory from our AG warning of issues with machines changing the votes and to review your selections carefully. No one said anything because my state is always red and that’s not changing anytime soon. It wasn’t a close race either.

Back