Elections Kari Lake pulling ahead

The system is designed to go forward with certification, not for questioning results, just like the justice system makes it really difficult to overturn criminal convictions, even if there's clear evidence of prosecutorial misconduct, improper procedures, or even evidence of innocence.

There are innocent people in lockup because DA's and judges stubbornly refuse to look at cases, re-run DNA tests, or consider new evidence. The system is only after results and that's it. Convicted, signed, stamped, in prison...NEXT!

You make 10s(?) of thousands of mostly republican voters wait hours in line for really shady reasons bringing back memories of burst water pipes and mass ballot dumps at 3am for 100k+ votes all going to the same guy, not a judge out there that will bother looking into it, and you'll get people thinking they got robbed of their votes. All while the economy is in ruins, people can't feed their families, the country is rotting from the inside out, and the same people that caused all of it somehow win.

Good luck unbaking a pie, it ain't happening and they're not starting from scratch. That's the whole point of dem fortification. You can't unfuck what's already fucked.

im sorry that your "boy" lost her election and they are not going to overthrow democracy on account of her. try again with another candidate. perhaps maybe this time you might be able to find someone more likeable to run for office instead of just the usual maga gutter trash, that way more people might be inclined to vote for them and they might be able to win an election by votes!

evidence is brought to court and tested in a legal environment. not in a parking lot across the street from the dildo shop. kari lake and her legal team had every avenue to find the fraud and make the allegation in court, yet they did not. almost a month later and not a single allegation of fraud was ever made within in any court in the state. i guess a bunch of chickens must have ate all of the evidence, or it must have been so damning that only a crackhead pillow salesman is allowed to see any of it!

i know! in the name of democracy, they should have thrown out millions of votes and overturned the election because of me and kari lake's hurt feelings rheeeee rheeeee rheeeeee! and if that doesnt work, just keep re-doing the elections until we win right?

now go take your perpertual victim complex and go call for authoritarian dictatorship somewhere else. every time your maga trash candidate loses bigly in their elections, this is always going to be the end result. a bunch of chuds screeching over fantasies and fairy tales because the horse that they backed is a sore loser crybaby that cant accept the fact that they lost. the election was certified for the rightful winner, who won their election by getting the most votes. the outcome of the election and the certification process is not at all in the very least subject to you or anybody elses feelings.

don't you just love democracy? diaper don sure does. he's screaming for them to ignore democracy, reject elections, and "install" kari lake, all because she couldnt win her election by votes, and the arizona officials, government, and law officials won't go to bat for kari lake over her hurt feelings either! his precious pile of maga trash the GOP planted into the running just got dumpstered, and will not be able to have a hand in rejecting democracy and "installing" trump as president in 2024 after he loses that election too.

its another sad day for authoritarianism buddy. a sad sad day. my heart bleeds purple piss for all of the maga trash candidates who have lost their respective elections, and all of the deplorables who champion for them.

Last edited:
Good luck getting a judge to look at an election. They won't even look at any evidence that could set an innocent man free.

Good luck getting a judge to look at an election. They won't even look at any evidence that could set an innocent man free.

oh you poor little victim you. theres always another conspiracy behind the conspiracy. this time as to why the courts and judges wouldnt follow the law!

those pesky deep state trump-appointed judges ill bet. thats it right? they just don't want to look at any of the "evidence" that was never once submitted through court! they didn't want to look at any of the fraud allegations that were never once alleged!

the fact is that the judges didn't look at anything because kari lake didnt make any allegations of any illicit activity in court or submit any evidence! i guess she wants 100% of the grift money all for herself! couldn't even bother to throw poor rudy $500 to write up another one of his frivolous lawsuits over his lunch break and then file it through the courts, let alone 66 of them lol.

were they expecting to resolve their legal disputes in a parking lot across the street from the dildo shop? or are we just waiting for the crackhead pillow salesman to finish going over all of it before he brings it to court? any day now, just not today right?

i dont know about you, but if someone crashes into my car and i dont bother to file an insurance claim, i dont get upset at the courts and insurance corporations for not resoving my claim which i never even filed! when my toilet breaks, i dont get upset at the plumbing company when the plumber never shows up when i never even bothered to pick up the phone and make the call! and i dont get pissed off when my elections are stolen from me because of widespread fraud, but nobody in the legal system ever does anything about it because i never once bothered to put forward any kind of accusations at all for fraud in court!

nobody has ever been more victimized than the american conservative, and the conspiracy runs deep! suck it up buttercup. learn to take an L instead of being a big baby butthurt sore loser like the rest of the maga trash that you champion for. learn to better cope with reality instead of making up fairy tales about clint hickmans chickens and the ghost of hugo chavez stealing your elections every time that you lose.

after 755 days and still no evidence, still no bamboo, and still no fraud allegations in court, nobody else is buying your shit anymore. its played out now, and everybody else knows the game you are trying to play, and aint nobody gonna throw out democracy and take a big steaming shit all over it just for pond scum garbage human beings like these maga trash election losers. get some more likeable and respectable candidates with a platform that helps their people and maybe you might be able to win your elections. if you want to inspire people to turn out and vote against you, then keep doing everything that you can to rile them up and piss them off. its as simple as that.

Last edited:
Come on Kari!!
youre-gonna.gif

so sad, too bad. maricopa county just certified and aint nobody throwing out democracy because of kari lake. and the rest of the arizona maga counties too.....except for cochise county....who want to try to stall this out until friday at the very last minute, even though there is nothing they can do because its not optional or voluntary. their duty to certify is mandatory. they will be forced to do so whether they election officials have to get the courts to order them to or not.

somebody has to shoop trumps head onto the bob newhart closing door gif from the office.

somebody has to shoop trumps head onto the bob newhart closing door gif from the office.

nice to see cheeto benito still crying about losing the election and calling on people to just ignore the results of the elections and install the election losers into government anyways, like the flag-fucklng democracy-loving patriot that he is. maybe one of these days he might gather up some of the evidence of fraud and bring it to court this time and make his first ever allegation of fraud. but not today, he's got better things to do i guess!

nice to see cheeto benito still crying about losing the election and calling on people to just ignore the results of the elections and install the election losers into government anyways, like the flag-fucklng democracy-loving patriot that he is. maybe one of these days he might gather up some of the evidence of fraud and bring it to court this time and make his first ever allegation of fraud. but not today, he's got better things to do i guess!
#itsstillrealtohim

It should be fairly obvious to see that Trump and Lake were robbed. "We have to count every vote". Then we all just sit around and watch a sizeable and winning lead slowly turn into defeat as the illegal ballots get counted.

Keep believing that the majority of American people voted these liberal shit stains into power if it makes you feel normal. But it didn't happen.
<{1-11}>

Back at work I see….Carry on…
<Dany07>

#itsstillrealtohim

nahh. even he knows its all completely bullshit. but his ego is too big to ever admit it, and it helps him save face. there's still a fine spectrum of short bus maga muppets who still believe in his election fraud tooth fairy that he created out of thin air. at this point they dont even care or want to see any facts or evidence and wait for things to get proven. they just want to hear what they want to be told, because it sounds better and helps them cope with reality. the rest of the world has grown up and moved on from this ruse, but the maga trash still want to believe in santa claus just for the sake of having something other to believe in because it sounds better than the truth, and championing for a bunch of losers. you cant own the libs when youre losing, and thats all politics is to these chuds.

i guess its easier for them to just live in their fairy tale worlds and stick their fingers in their ears when presented with facts, while trying to tell everybody that the ghost of hugo chavez has stolen the election and clint hickmans chickens have eaten all of the evidence. its going to be the same shit from the maga trash every time that one of their candidates gets dumpstered in their elections that theyve lost. all the evidence of fraud or whatever, which they will never once bring to court.

Last edited:
Back at work I see….Carry on…
<Dany07>

thats nice genecope. are you winning yet? another big day for kari lake the maga trash republicans i see! another one just got dumpstered in michigan too.

FhptUlrWIAA9iiN

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Last edited:

kari lake deserved to be called out on her bullshit, refusing to post actual facts, or any of the answers to their questions or concerns. she just wanted to share the clips of people throwing rocks at the election board before they even had a chance to answer or defend their position. the maricopa county board of supervisors - made up of 4 republicans and 1 democrat - has had enough, and so has virtually everybody else in the state now. shame on kari lake, and all the rest of the maga trash who promote these baseless conspiracies and agenda with such a bullshit narrative.

republicans being terrified of making it easier to vote should tell you everything you need to know about how they truly view democracy.

Last edited:
loser lake can cry all she wants, but when you base your election campaign off of nothing more than kissing donald trump's ass and doing your cute little stolen election maga virtue signalling just to downplay his election loss, while trying to undermine peoples faith in the election systems and telling your constituents not to trust the elections, then don't be surprised when alot of those people decide to listen to you and they don't bother to turn out to vote for you because they believe their vote isnt going to matter and its a waste of their time because at the stroke of midnight the ghost of hugo chavez will just press that magic button and switch their votes to blue or whatever anyways

none of those stolen election fairy tales and fantasies that these maga losers keep touting around are going to stop the people from the other side from voting. nobody else believes in any of that tooth fairy bullshit. you're only shooting yourself in the foot if you want to try to run that bullshit narrative just so that a few of your candidates can try to save face if they lose their elections.

the repugs can blow their fraud whistles some more all they want outside of the courtroom and talk about all of that evidence of widespread election fraud that they will never bring to court. it aint gonna mean shit for the turnout to the left. in fact, its just going to inspire more people to vote if the repugs keep herping out maga trash candidates who people will be ever so inclined just to vote against just because they are trash human beings with trash beliefs, trash ideologies, and trash policies that do not benefit the people of the country.

kari lake has nobody else to blame but herself for losing the election. kari lake screwed kari lake.

Last edited:

shame they had to file the lawsuit. should have just let them do their maga virtue signal and have their way and not certify. nothing like giving the democrats one of your seats just to own the libs lol. hopefully this little red maga county doesnt certify, even though they are going to have to after it gets litigated in court.

rejecting democracy because you're guy didnt win didnt exactly work out for them in 2020. i dont know why they want to have another kick at the can here with these sore loser election fraud tooth fairy tactics. pretty soon their own constituents will grow tired of this nonsense and having to foot the legal bills over it and it will start to cost them their own elections.

Last edited:
The system is designed to go forward with certification, not for questioning results, just like the justice system makes it really difficult to overturn criminal convictions, even if there's clear evidence of prosecutorial misconduct, improper procedures, or even evidence of innocence.

There are innocent people in lockup because DA's and judges stubbornly refuse to look at cases, re-run DNA tests, or consider new evidence. The system is only after results and that's it. Convicted, signed, stamped, in prison...NEXT!

You make 10s(?) of thousands of mostly republican voters wait hours in line for really shady reasons bringing back memories of burst water pipes and mass ballot dumps at 3am for 100k+ votes all going to the same guy, not a judge out there that will bother looking into it, and you'll get people thinking they got robbed of their votes. All while the economy is in ruins, people can't feed their families, the country is rotting from the inside out, and the same people that caused all of it somehow win.

Good luck unbaking a pie, it ain't happening and they're not starting from scratch. That's the whole point of dem fortification. You can't unfuck what's already fucked.
Kari Lake lost, mostly because Republicans listened way too much to reactionary gasbags like you.

So quit being such a pussy and take your L. It’s embarrassing.

kari lake deserved to be called out on her bullshit, refusing to post actual facts, or any of the answers to their questions or concerns. she just wanted to share the clips of people throwing rocks at the election board before they even had a chance to answer or defend their position. the maricopa county board of supervisors - made up of 4 republicans and 1 democrat - has had enough, and so has virtually everybody else in the state now. shame on kari lake, and all the rest of the maga trash who promote these baseless conspiracies and agenda with such a bullshit narrative.

republicans being terrified of making it easier to vote should tell you everything you need to know about how they truly view democracy.

more karen lake than kari..

The GOP needs to triple down on voter fraud bullshit because it’s working so well getting moderates to vote for the GOP.
2016 I said Trump was a Democrat plant and it looks like I am right. The path they are on they are losing more and more moderates and young voters. Boomers are no longer the biggest voting block according to the last election.

Kari Lake lost, mostly because Republicans listened way too much to reactionary gasbags like you.

So quit being such a pussy and take your L. It’s embarrassing.
I don’t know much about this race other than it’s damned close and that the democrat didn’t even debate her. That seems off. There should be a recount and the legal process play out

I don’t know much about this race other than it’s damned close and that the democrat didn’t even debate her. That seems off. There should be a recount and the legal process play out

There

Why is that "off"? She probably felt that it wasn't to her advantage considering that Lake was a former news anchor. If the race met the threshold for an automatic recount it will happen. That is the legal process.

Lake doesn't give a shit about that though. She's going full my pillow guy to audition for Trump's VP.

Back